🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 83 — Living On A Edge

Living On A Edge! Ben Schwartz just might be the Jeremy Lin of comedy: He comes from humble beginnings, he's worked super hard to get where he is now, and he is absolutely killing it right now! Writing movies, stealing scenes on Parks and Recreation and House of Lies and destroying audiences every week at the UCB Theatre, Ben Schwartz is making it happen and we loved him so much we recorded with him two weeks in a row! We also get our second Weekly Wahlberg and a visit from the beloved Racist Vin Scully. It's the kind of episode you'll want to inappropriately massage without permission!

Ben was a delight; I hope he becomes a regular guest on the calming shores. It was great to hear from Racist Vin Scully again, and I am absolutely loving these Mark Wahlberg voice mails!

I would have loved to hear Ben Schwartz interact with Racist Vin Scully. He's always great with racist characters.

Where are all the Sklarbro Country comments? I just finished this episode and it was one of the best ever. Are you out there? I know you are listening, I see the logs from the server!

Here is one just for CEO Jeff. Sorry, we were all busy grabbing piggy back rides.

Where are all the Sklarbro Country comments? I just finished this episode and it was one of the best ever. Are you out there? I know you are listening, I see the logs from the server!

• Like 2

I'm too busy buying stuff off Amazon through the links to make comments

• Like 1

The Morgana take was awesome.

Rochester Knighthawks play in the NLL www.nll.com

Racist Vin Scully was on fire this episode.

Oh boy! Another thread for me to gush about Ben Schwartz in!

seriously... I just want him to be a permanent guest on every show okay?

I really liked the way the water in the ketchup as an example of parents stretching a dollar just came back to bite him over and over and over. Every time he was like, "haha nooo. haha but really." killed me.

Kinda bummed Jeremy Lin didn't punch any babies to make this podcast an amazing prophecy. So selfish.

Sign in to follow this