🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 404 - Holy Mohel-y: LIVE from DCM 21

Danielle Schneider, Craig Rowin, Chad Carter, Mary Holland, Paul Rust, Tim Meadows, and musical guest Radical Face join Matt Besser LIVE from the 21st annual Del Close Marathon! They perform scenes about a Mother’s Day ruined by injury, panning for gold at a dinner party, and a water park that runs out of napkins. Plus, an uneventful hurricane disappoints survivors, a ghost tour starts with the lowliest ghosts, and Union soldiers share why they got into the war.

I thought that Danielle hating on the water park at Elitches in Colorado was not cool, mainly in the way that she talked about it. Her tone and overall perspective was very rude. Whether the water and napkin situation was actually as bad as she made it seem or not, her approach to talking about it was very much entitled and diminutive. It showed very clearly how privileged and stuck up she is and really made me sad to hear her say things in that way. I really didn't want to feel this way and finding out she acts like that was extremely disappointing.

Sign in to follow this