🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 300 - Moshe Kasher, Our Comic-Con Friend

MOSHE KASHER returns to the show to do a very special commentary episode with The Boys.

• Like 4

Here’s to two more weeks!!! 🎉🎉🎊🎉

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

i'm only 19:27 in, but if i'm not mistaken this could be a corker.

• Like 5

Corker confirmed.  300 corks.

It was fun to hear Moshe's perspective on the Comic-Con episode.  I wonder if they will release it in full!

I related to Hayes' description of his tone of voice during the Mrs. Batman joke as "afraid of his own fear."  I think that may be what I always sound like. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’m so proud of chefy kevy for not taking the Wisconsin dells duckboat gig he was promised and carrying on to champion a podcast empire.  He don’t give .05 a fuck and we love him for it.  

When will he start pushing the shit blame down the crap hill towards the next guy?   I mean, he’s producing or staring in like 4 of the best podcasts available right now...  

• Like 6

If it helps, "The Big Apple Bible" and the original Moshe Kasher Comic-con episode, both of which have 'dem boys weaving a story while laughing at themselves, and relishing friendship, is how I fell in love with Hollywood Handbook.

You guys make me so happy, that I cannot express it adequately. 

I Just signed up as a patreon of The Flagrant Ones, in support of y'all, and because of your boost to James Adomian's new podcast.  

• Like 5

Wrote the boys another letter.  What's nice about being old is that embarrassment can barely fuck with you anymore. Mailed it today!

• Like 4

On 7/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, DaltonMaltz said:

MOSHE KASHER returns to the show to do a very special commentary episode with The Boys.

You spell "The Boize" weird.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this