Jump to content
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 72 Preview (AlmostaGhost's pick)

Recommended Posts

OK, don't keep us waiting like TheWorstBuddhist did.

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Amazon Prime works for everyone?

My choice is streamable for Prime members

MANOFALAMANCHA1SHHRws.jpg

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Cool!  I've never seen this.

Neither have I :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

We've been picking a lot of more obscure, b-movie, HDTGM-style musicals lately and I wanted to go with something maybe a little more impressive? I haven't seen it either so we'll see if that worked out.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

We've been picking a lot of more obscure, b-movie, HDTGM-style musicals lately and I wanted to go with something maybe a little more impressive? I haven't seen it either so we'll see if that worked out.

In that case, Paint Your Wagon is going on my possibilities list.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

In that case, Paint Your Wagon is going on my possibilities list.

Spoiler alert: I could not finish this movie.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Amazon Prime works for everyone?

My choice is streamable for Prime members

Did you consider Fiddler?  It was on Prime too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tomspanks said:

Did you consider Fiddler?  It was on Prime too.

Spoiler alert: I've seen Fiddler multiple times.

(Just playing. I have seen Fiddler but would love to discuss it sometime.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, tomspanks said:

Did you consider Fiddler?  It was on Prime too.

Yea I saw it on there when I was poking around, but some of the more famous musicals I figured most of you all have probably seen. Also was considering Hair and Little Shop of Horrors (both versions). Coincidentally I watched Corpse Bride last night so I also almost picked Sweeney Todd

But I decided something maybe a tiny bit more esoteric and increase the chance more people haven't seen it... and also this one has Sophia Loren so that swung my choice.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Yea I saw it on there when I was poking around, but some of the more famous musicals I figured most of you all have probably seen. Also was considering Hair and Little Shop of Horrors (both versions). Coincidentally I watched Corpse Bride last night so I also almost picked Sweeney Todd

But I decided something maybe a tiny bit more esoteric and increase the chance more people haven't seen it... and also this one has Sophia Loren so that swung my choice.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×