🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

We really need the CBB episode threads open again, because today's episode is a best of the year top three, if not #1.

Was this because some folks got hot over Middleditch's character?

Is that what happened?

AKA, if you find out a reason, I'd like you to let me know if it makes you happy or not!

I get the sarcasm there, but I don't about knowing because I want to be happy/sad, I just want to know what causes a forum to get shutdown so we can avoid it in the future on other shows. Also, I mean this is how many years of that forum? I am curious about what could have been so dramatic to finally push Earwolf too far and yank it.

O i didn't know it was shut for bad bee haviour.. those pesky bee's

I have to guess it was because of the episode "Tooth of the Sea." There was a wave of sexist comments about the guests, and a number of them were deleted. Plus, a lot of those comments came from new accounts. After that, the topic was locked.

• Like 1

I have to guess it was because of the episode "Tooth of the Sea." There was a wave of sexist comments about the guests, and a number of them were deleted. Plus, a lot of those comments came from new accounts. After that, the topic was locked.

Oh crap. =(

It really sucks we can't comment on today's CBB anniversary show. It was one of the best ever.

• Like 5

It really sucks we can't comment on today's CBB anniversary show. It was one of the best ever.

This. It was such an insanely awesome show and deserves so many congratulations.

• Like 1

total bummer dude.

Cake Boss takes me back to when I first heard CBB. And was so enamored with the character I tried to sit through multiple episodes of the TLC programme.

(Did Not Make It.)

• Like 3

total bummer dude.

Cake Boss takes me back to when I first heard CBB. And was so enamored with the character I tried to sit through multiple episodes of the TLC programme.

(Did Not Make It.)

That is one of the truest testaments to PFT. He makes these characters sound so interesting, then you find them in real life and you're like, 'Oh. You aren't near as fun.'

That is one of the truest testaments to PFT. He makes these characters sound so interesting, then you find them in real life and you're like, 'Oh. You aren't near as fun.'

Exception to the rule is Werner Herzog.

• Like 3

I'm glad they solved the Mystikal mystery cause I was gonna post it here if they didn't get to it.

• Like 1

Careful guys, this is getting dangerously close to turning into a CBB discussion thread which would have to be deleted.

• Like 3

Careful guys, this is getting dangerously close to turning into a CBB discussion thread which would have to be deleted.

No one here yet is saying anything awful about women, so we're okay right?

No one here yet is saying anything awful about women, so we're okay right?

No, but it seems like the mere possibility of that happening is the problem. We're walking a fine line.

Would it be a terrible idea to make general discussion threads for podcasts in their forums? I've had questions about an Earwolf podcast before or wanted to talk about something from an Earwolf podcast (mostly cbb) but I can't really find anywhere to discuss them. I mean, there's reddit, but it's reddit. And something awful, but you gotta pay and it's not a whole lot better than reddit.

I suppose I could just post one myself and see if anyone posts, but I thought I'd see if there was any interest at all first.

Yeah, go for it, feels like something that should exist. reddit is a last resort for me too, as sterile and depressing as it gets.

Would it be a terrible idea to make general discussion threads for podcasts in their forums? I've had questions about an Earwolf podcast before or wanted to talk about something from an Earwolf podcast (mostly cbb) but I can't really find anywhere to discuss them. I mean, there's reddit, but it's reddit. And something awful, but you gotta pay and it's not a whole lot better than reddit.

I suppose I could just post one myself and see if anyone posts, but I thought I'd see if there was any interest at all first.

Like, do you mean to talk about non-Earwolf podcasts, or just the general podcast itself like CBB? Either is fine! Just put any non-Earwolf discussion in the general podcasting section, and any show discussions in their proper section!

Hey, back for the first time since the forums reboot and noticed there isn't a Threedom forum. Not that I have pressing needs to post burning issues or anything