🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Okay Facebook logins should be fixed now!

Thanks to my accomplice Dan for finding the issue and to Julia for fixing it :D

Don't know where to put this but there should be easy to find links for the surveys about the shows. Are there any now? It would probably up the amount of people who reply if you linked them in the show description. I want to fill some in but it's hard to google them...

Why is there a daily limit for positive "like this" votes?

I have NO idea. I just learned this was an issue yesterday. My assumption is that it's just a default setting. I'll definitely look into it.

Awesome! I just thought that "liking" as a simple form of positive feedback may encourage more posting.

• Like 1

the song has been moved to jukebox jury here

Made a duplicate post in the guest request forum for how did this get made because I didn't peruse it first. It's titled Shelby Fero. Thanks teamwolf.

All fixed. No problemo.

What happened to the HDTGM sub-forums? It looks like the Paul Q&A and Corrections & Omissions forums are gone, and all of those threads were moved into the main HDTGM forum. It might be fine if people stick to one C&O thread for each episode, but the main forum is gonna get real crowded if there continue to be 6-8 separate C&O threads every time.

What happened to the HDTGM sub-forums? It looks like the Paul Q&A and Corrections & Omissions forums are gone, and all of those threads were moved into the main HDTGM forum. It might be fine if people stick to one C&O thread for each episode, but the main forum is gonna get real crowded if there continue to be 6-8 separate C&O threads every time.

Paul himself asked us to consolidate, so we did.

Hi Shannon or anyone else who might know,

Is it possible to subscribe to a forum and/or forum topic to get a notification email when there are new posts or replies to a topic? Just curious, thanks for all you do to keep everything running awesome on here.

Hi Shannon or anyone else who might know,

Is it possible to subscribe to a forum and/or forum topic to get a notification email when there are new posts or replies to a topic? Just curious, thanks for all you do to keep everything running awesome on here.

Oops...I see the "follow this topic" button at the top of the page now. So, new question is whether there's any way to delete a post? :)

If you want one of your posts to be deleted, click the Report button for that post and explain why it should be removed. We'll take care of it as soon as we are able.

• Like 2

Is there a reason why there is a limit to the number of posts that you can "like" in a day? I was going through an old thread and quickly started getting a "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" message. Found it a little strange.

• Like 1

Is there a reason why there is a limit to the number of posts that you can "like" in a day? I was going through an old thread and quickly started getting a "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" message. Found it a little strange.

Inflation #blameobama

• Like 1

I literally have no idea, I've looked into it several times and I can't find a trace of it to turn it off or change the limit. Maybe Gabe or another more tech person knows, but I am at a loss. Sorry guys.

• Like 2

i have turned around on the like limit now, it doesnt come up all that often rly and when it does you can just make a lil cheeky joke about it like "dang it earwolf give me more likes, i pay your salarys!!!"

• Like 2

Because I'm basically Santa Claus, I just increased the number of likes a member can submit in a 24 hour period.

• Like 7

thx gabe, i fu**kin hated that like limit

• Like 4

[adminonly]

Hey Gabe, how long do you think it'll take before these stooges realize their Likes are 100% meaningless and only our secret admin SuperLikes count toward the grand prize drawing? *fistbump*

[/adminonly]

• Like 5

I...uhh...Gabe, I think whatever you changed also broke the [adminonly] tag...

• Like 6

thanks whatever mod deleted my middle post, the one i made up above there ^^^ isnt a joke now :c

edit=now THIS post doesnt make sense, lol

• Like 2