🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 306 - Sona Movsesian, Our Conan Friend

is it a sync that I gave these two magnets to Chef Kevin at the Medford CBB show and Sona Movsesian was the next guest on HH?
(also if you listen to "Maybe Don't" they discuss a lady that steals a $50 CBB poster - I was right there at the merch table when it happened!)

• Like 3

My sides hurt listening to this episode.

Not in a good way.

A bad way.

Maybe Andy Richter has an assistant you could talk to that would be better?

• Like 3

^ (So, I can't click like on that comment because it is un-sweetie-like to say anything negative about HH, but if "sides hurt / not in a good way" was an original joke then kudos to you. That was a good'n.)

Edit: I bet Andy Richter is like a big soft pillow and if we were in a room with adequate air conditioning I'd like to give him a hug.

• Like 2

Please don't misunderstand, any negativity in my previous post was solely directed at the human paraquat that was the guest. I am more than sure that this is just another case of a person getting booked that has no idea what they are getting into and thinks being a shut-down artist is the cool and good thing to do.

I love Andy Richter and he definitely gets the kind of thing this show does where I don't think Conan gets anything that isn't Conan anymore. He's just way into his own stuff and I feel like if you gotta book an assistant, Andy's would be better. If he had one.

As far as my joke, I can't say that I actively pilfered it from anywhere, but I hear a lot of similarly styled quips

• Like 4

i think she was most def high during HH... take it from someone who knows.

and p.s. the POPCORN GALLERY IS ON BITCHES!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I thought this was a really entertaining ep. Sona's responses to the boys and suggestions for kidnapping were pretty damn funny. This is the most I've heard her speak and I wanted more. Definitely on the re-listen rotation for me.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this