🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SlidePocket

Episode 221.5 - Minisode 221.5

So, last week, I hired out a cinema screen to play video games, and I need to talk about it.

• Like 2

Unforgettable is so awful and Katherine Heigl character is so pathetic. ...and I find it grotesque one woman would prey another woman to an abusive man as a plot point. This is the first time I'm actually offended by a movie.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Smigg. said:

So, last week, I hired out a cinema screen to play video games, and I need to talk about it.

That sounds rad. Which games?

I don't remember much from Unforgettable, but I do recall it not being as crazy as I'd hoped it would be.

3 hours ago, LTL said:

Unforgettable is so awful and Katherine Heigl character is so pathetic. ...and I find it grotesque one woman would prey another woman to an abusive man as a plot point. This is the first time I'm actually offended by a movie.

Y'all... I did not like this movie.
I cannot wait to hear what JDR has to say.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, muttnik said:

That sounds rad. Which games?

I don't remember much from Unforgettable, but I do recall it not being as crazy as I'd hoped it would be.

I played God of War III Remastered.  I hired it with my brother for 2 hours, really cheap considering you're basically hiring out a 100 seat movie theatre.

At home, I have a 55 Inch, 4K Ambilight TV, hooked up to the houselights and a surround sound, and the cinema screen just blew it away, incredible experience, can't recommend it enough.

• Like 2