🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 110 — Garbage Trucks!

From Scientology enslavement camps to A Million Little Pieces, we're covering it all with Matt Walsh. He joins us this week to talk about viral videos, documentaries, whipping it out, and most importantly, his awesome movie High Road. Matt is a true comedy legend: Don't you want to know how comedy legends celebrate Thanksgiving? Enjoy!

I've done background work only once, but I got to sit in a really hot restaurant (air conditioners are too loud for filming) behind Heather Graham all day

maw2na.jpg

she smelled so nice.

Thunderstorms really are teh shit. When we moved to TX from L.A. when I was a preteen I'd never seen a real thunderstorm before. I remember the first couple storms we spent on the porch just watching it. I wish I appreciated them all the time, but it's only worth it from the comfort of home...outside is terrible, Austinites freak out when the ground is wet and no one can drive.

I have a friend who just recently learned that fireflies are not fictional creatures... since they don't have them in CA she thought they weren't real. adorable.

Thanks so much for the insight into male dick relations dudes... really it was extremely fascinating. I don't know what a "sloppy" penis is either, sorry Andy.

Oh, and I definitely spit on my keyboard at "pooped in the backyard." Ah-mazing.

Yay! Great episode! :D

• Like 1

From the sound of your discussion Andy sounded ashamed of having been a former stand-up wiper, however every guy I've ever had the discussion with (and I assure you, it has been many many guys) are all in favour of stand-up wipes as opposed to sit-down.

What I'm saying is, I was 23 before I realized there could be any way other than stand-up wipes. So you were not alone, Andy. Great episode!

• Like 1

I just listened to this episode and when Matt Walsh said, "And that man was John Adams", I immediately thought of him playing Reset Smith in UCB. In the dating video scene Reset said, "And that man was Eli Whitney." Yeah, I remembered that.

Sign in to follow this