🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 5 — 3/9/12 TWO CHARTED

Who needs calendars or photo albums when you have Two Charted? This week we take a look in the past with Kulap's top 5 moments from 1993-1996 and get a sense of 2012 with Howard's favorite "good stuff" so far in the year. You might not know about sweet little Kulap's dark phase, or you might have a gaping hole where Kreayshawn used to be, but we can fix that for you! Just listen and enjoy!

wow I feel like a little bitch compared to Kulap

"I thought that once at six flags" hahaha i love to take friday off from work smoke some bud and listen to two charted always fantastic great ep! Thanks!

In 5 years, we'll all either be working for Dustin...or be dead by his hand.

• Like 4

Great episode.

I have a whole new respect for Kulap. While I disagree with her stance on Gail Simone's Wonder Woman run (I prefer Rucka's), her Laos Gangsta Lean brought her to a new level of asskickery. She might be the toughest of all the Earwolf broadcasters.

Also, Dustin should be throwing down with a chart himself!

• Like 1

Fact #1: "Who Charted" is my favorite podcast.

Fact #2: This is the most wonderful "Two Charted" yet.

• Like 2

Living in Cave Creek, Az for several years I got to witness the slow journey to meth-insanity that DMX was on. I lived a few houses down from him and remember him riding around on quads for hours on end over night just going around in circles. The last time I saw him was before he was arrested on dogfighting charges, when I bought him a slushie (blue and red mixed) a pack of newports and a donut.. :)

Can someone get Howard a map?

What Ben M said.. at least Laos and Jamaica are in the same hemisphere

Pretty sure Howard meant Southern Hemisphere in the socio-economic and political sense, not in the cartographic sense. :)

• Like 1

I'm really digging Dustin's expanded role on the Friday shows - I second the Dustin chart!

• Like 2

Pretty sure Howard meant Southern Hemisphere in the socio-economic and political sense, not in the cartographic sense. :)

What? In the socio-economic and political sense? That's a thing?

Also, I'm so down for Dustin to have his own chart. Nobody tell Matt Belknap, but Dustin might be the best producer ever.

What? In the socio-economic and political sense? That's a thing?

Also, I'm so down for Dustin to have his own chart. Nobody tell Matt Belknap, but Dustin might be the best producer ever.

Everyone tell everyone this. Start a facebook fan page please.

Does anyone else think that they should name their two charteds like how nerdist name their hostfuls

I sometimes get mixed up about which is which

Howard, you and Kulap should come visit Minnesota, we're having like an early Summah here. Folks is already wearin' shorts and flip flops, the ladies are shedding their clothes, it's glorious.

Sign in to follow this