🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 47 — Samari

Professor Blastoff must be on a trip to the far east. With previous episodes tackling Kung Fu and enlightenment, we're keeping our kimonos on for a look at samurai culture with master riffer and notorious palm striker Graham Elwood. If you like holding grudges and/or ritualized suicide by disembowelment, maybe being a samurai is right for you! If you like talk of swollen testicles, concussions, and assistant wrangling, maybe this episode is right for you! Hi-yah!

Phew, glad Aaron and Kyle stressed that the PC term is "Little Person" not "midget"...Good save. :)

Meanwhile,

Ssssssuch a good episode. A lot of gentleman laughter from David...

Tig is owed a "GOOD ONE" with the land line / YouTube comment. So....Tig, Good One.

Kyle, glad everything is okay with your itchy genitals and concussion.

More Tig and Kyle fighting, please.

black_poodle_skirt2.JPG

I love that they went twenty minutes without saying a word to Graham. Easily the best podcast in the world.

good lord, would someone please wrangle in Aaron?.....also, my balls itch.

did Aaron just say, "Indigo Montoya, you killed my father!" ?

Has anyone found the concussion video on youtube? I can't manage to locate it...

It was the Vanswers Trampoline clip.

• Like 2

Shouldn't it be "samurai" ??

I want to change it, but seeing as everyone is getting a chuckle out of it, it seems kind of wrong...

• Like 2

They mentioned that the 'full blown aids' Billy Joel/Kyle video had been uploaded. Anyone got a link?

"Oh that's not cute! That's terrible!"

Spell check didn't catch 'samari'. I work a lot and have to go fast sometimes. This isn't all fun and games over here. Please forgive me?

Spell check didn't catch 'samari'. I work a lot and have to go fast sometimes. This isn't all fun and games over here. Please forgive me?

it wouldn't be very samari to not hold a grudge though...

All the stereotypical-Japanese-English-speaking voice was kind of too racist.

Sign in to follow this