🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 68 — Flatstock

This week on Who Charted? Bob Ducca leaves his hemorrhoid pillow and we get to meet the man behind the ex-stepfather, Seth Morris. Seth is the ultimate sport as we check out The Ultimate Chart for music, quizzes, and sexy rodents. We get into the Movie Chart, but more importantly, we see a glimpse into Howard's teenage years before launching into a game of Chart Piñata celebrating the Top Hollywood Projects (no, MANswers didn't make the cut). You can hear all of this, AND a movie pitch that will send 21 Jump Street home crying, on Who Charted?!

WOLF COPTER!!!

• Like 2

Dear Howard,

Where is the "Trip to Italy or Snaggletooth Removal" theme song?

Love,

Wo

• Like 2

I can see the book now.

How to evict a mouse from your peehole

By Lee Kremer

• Like 1

If I'm not watching WolfCopter on Adult Swim in 2013 there will be hell to pay.

Are we gonna talk about Janelle Monae?? YAY!

I love The Archandroid so much. This music video drives me crazy it's so cool.

Anyone who feat's with of Montreal is cool by me.

• Like 2

yeah, i highly recommend the new fun. record, it is near flawless, kind of all the ways pop should be

Seth Morris is a great guest! I loved how positive he was about the music. :)

I have a positive song recommendation that also has a pro-vegetarian message. While working out my current favorite album is We're Not In this Alone by Youth of Today. It's anthemic, driving, lots of killer breakdowns, you can understand the lyrics and shout along while taking the workout to the next level. Anyway, the song No More from that album has a pro-vegetarian message, is totally positive, and uplifting. I recommend putting it on a playlist. Howard is probably already familiar with YoT.

Sign in to follow this