πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 150 β€” Time Bobby

It's a tale as old as time: A precocious orphan with a heart of gold and a love for musical theater meets a living legend of Broadway. Such is the story of Fourvel and Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, an unlikely pair who met during today's Comedy Bang Bang. Are things going to change for the better for Fourvel? Will Lord ALW's television debut be a SMASH hit? When are we recording this episode? All of these questions and more will be answered right here on Comedy Bang Bang!

• Like 1

"OH SHIT." β€”Me, as soon as I saw who the guests were for this episode. Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow morning; starting the work week off right.

I cannot envision Fourvel's voice coming out of Bobby Moynihan. Great episode!

• Like 2

Scott's indifference regarding Ray Parker, Jr.'s fate cracked me up.

• Like 2

this christmas season give an orphan a gift to treasure forever... responsibilities of a home haha great episode!

The fact that they had Paul F Tompkins mentioning his shows during a break kind of confirmed that things would not end well for Andrew Lloyd Webber. Although that had kind of been foreshadowed heavily anyway. The only problem is this meant there wasn't a proper "What's up hot dog memorial plugs" section. That Fourvel has no manners. Couldn't he have waited until after the plugs section to stab them ALW and Scott?

I wasn't paying attention to the time and was enjoying the mnemonic review so thoroughly that the ending TOTALLY took me by surprise, and I did a Pardo-esque blurt laugh at my desk :^I

• Like 1

I love an all-character episode of CBB. The orphan child sounds a lot like Baby David Sedaris.

Come for the Jesus Christ Superstar plot summary, stay for the K.N.I.F.E. G.R.A.B.

• Like 4

Yeah you know me!

Β 

Oh, sorry. Thought I heard someone ask if I was down with PFT.

There sure has been a lot of character murder lately. I like this trend.

Ahahaha, once again this show has given me a reason to get up on a monday!

Β 

I was in a school production of Joseph in 1995 and remember having all the colors memorized - ALW's reciting them, including repeating them before "blue" really brings back memories and stuck true to the song.., hahaha... you guys are priceless.

Well, I guess that's the last Comedy Bang Bang. I'm distraught, but I'm glad it culminated with such a strong episode. RIP Dame Sir ALW and RIP Hot Soccermom.

If Mott survived the First Huell Howser Crowbot incident, surely he can fend off a malnourished (but well-knifed) street urchin/Ray Parker, Jr. freeloader. Right? RIGHT?

There sure has been a lot of character murder lately. I like this trend.

Β 

You have to! In this economy?

• Like 4

The funniest stabbing since that episode of the Jeffersons where Gerorge got... uh stabbed.

• Like 1

Hearing PFT as ALW talk about Glamourpusses takes me back to when I first heard the impression on doug loves movies about 2 years ago. Meeeeeeeemories... ET CETERA

Moynihan is great! His episodes always sends me into giggles. He + PFT doubly so. It just proves once again that SNL is a place where originality dies a little no matter what talent they have.

Sign in to follow this