🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 150 — Time Bobby

I like when ALW and Scottrick discuss the K-N-I-F-E-G-R-A-B secret word, and ALW quickly warns him "Not GRAB KNIFE!"

• Like 4

Andrew Lloyd Weber has yet to let down CBB, in all of his appearances. Consistently genius! Great episode!

Great eppy (that's what the kids call episodes. Because they are children and don't have a good enough vocabulary yet to say "episode"). Fourvel kinda reminds me of Ghost Boy, but with less racism and pyromania and more stabbing.

• Like 2

Wow, another contender for the all time greats, in my opinion. At least funniest endings! The last 10 or so episodes have just been fantastic (not to say I don't love them all).

"Should we come up with some sort of codeword?"

"Uhhh... knife grab?"

• Like 1

Last week I was like, "Boy, there's no way they can top this - next week is bound to feel like a let down in comparison."

Nope. This was at least as magnificent as last week's and last week's was pretty damn magnificent.

• Like 1

I listened to this throughout yesterday and finished in the early evening. Loved it. Then, I woke up this morning and realized "Dear Lord, they didn't have the 'What's Up, Hotdog?' Memorial Plugs!" What does that say about me? Anyway, another stellar episode.

Any episode of anything with PFT on it is worth a listen. This one, in particular, is 100% worth if for nothing else just to hear the mnemonic they come up with at the end. This is the best ending of a show since they killed off all of Andy Daly's characters. Real life LOL moments.

I would love for this to carry over and be an excuse to break out the Suicide House guys (in a non-Halloween episode) as Scott and ALW's ghosts go to that big afterlife podcasting space in the sky.

Terrific episode... Wasn't sure about Bobby's character at first, but as soon as the cursing began I was in tears the rest of the show. LOVE IT!

Well, I guess that's the last Comedy Bang Bang. I'm distraught, but I'm glad it culminated with such a strong episode. RIP Dame Sir ALW and RIP Hot Soccermom.

Fear not! Lest we forget that Scott is a Time Bobby. A Scott from the past (or future?) will surely correct this incident and put an end to the ALW stalking orphaned boy before this ill fate is met!

Also, if future time traveling Scott comes back, he could start recording episodes from our current time and not have to worry about too many out dated references or existence spoilers!

• Like 2

Great show as always but I am dissappointed that paul did not appear as cake boss its been awhile I cant get enough of him. I think we need to hear some of the favorites drop by more frequently and more live music.

I can't help but picture Stewie when Andrew Lloyd Veeber is done.

Stabby kid, was good stuff.

jesus herbert christ, bobby moynihan is accruing a dangerous amount of comedy credits to use Who Charted? parlance

PFT reigns supreme, the man has been funny for like more than a fucking 100 recorded hours in three years or so

Hop, thanks for making most of those possible, and for being the best host ever

• Like 1

As a kid, I could never remember what mnemonic meant, so I came up with this device:

Match up phrases to letters

Never forget (alternately Nine/eleven)

Easy to recall

Mnemonic starts with a silent 'm'

Only a fool wouldn't remember this

Nose

If threatened by a stabbing child, KNIFE GRAB

Comedy Bang Bang is the best podcast

• Like 9

I have often lain awake in bed at night, staring at the ceiling, wondering

"What if Snoop from The Wire met the greatest theatre impresario of all time?"

I may now, at last, sleep soundly.

Two of these last three have been all-time greats. I don't know if everyone's riding a high from excitement over the TV show or something, but the Daly episode and this one have been pure gold.

• Like 1

Here's a link to the poem "Cerise" played at one of the breaks

• Like 1

I cannot fully express in words how my heart smiled when Fourvel says "I'm getting stabby." to Scott's repeating DOWNTOWN Abbey.

"Like finger nails on the chalkboard of my ear drums."

• Like 1

when Fourvel explained how the old man who adopted him died I was at tears. I immediately showed that part to 5 different people and got them to listen to the whole episode.

ALW and Scott got what they deserved. That was K.N.I.F.E G.R.A.B and they were taking their sweet time like it was The Choosing of the Knife.

Sign in to follow this