🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 150 — Time Bobby

I have to rate this as the #1 funniest episode yet. And I have some others that stand out. My god, that was good.

If you don't agree, I get stabby sometimes.

I want Andrew Loydd Webber ... excuse me Sir, Webber and Fourvel need to come back!

~n

Did Fourvel slip in a Screwed reference in here? This is the best episode I have listened to in a long time. Top notch. A doctor can tell you anything.

I had to get my bestie to listen to the episode after I bursted into laughter hearing news that an autistic teenager was lost in the streets living on scraps. I swear it wasn't the story that set me off, just the word "scraps." (I'm so glad the boy was found safe and sound.)

Here is my ranking of the current SNL lineup in order of cuteness:

Seth Meyers

Bobby Moynihan

...and the rest are pointless. Also, Moynihan is quickly closing in on the Weekend Update guy.

I put off listening to this episode for a while since I thought it would be hard to get into, but boy was I wrong. Fourvel's voice and manner of speaking are not ingrained in my subconscious, it's sad to think that we won't be hearing more from him any time soon. A++++++ episode! Will listen to again!

If Scott doesn't have Bobby Moynihan and Paul F. Tompkins on again together soon, I'm going to get stabby.

• Like 1

Best of 2012 either this or episode 148 but it is so hard to pick between the two. So guess it's a good thing I can vote for both of them.

This is the greatest episode of CBB to date. I have listened to the description of Jesus Christ Superstar more times than I can count:

"Jesus resurrects everyone from the plane crash! Smash cut to: It's twenty years later! The Skynet corporation has taken over all of Judea!"

• Like 4

Live long and get stabby.

Love that people love Time Bobby. The Time Bobby episodes taught me to appreciate Moynihan's tenure on SNL. I kinda never noticed him before, now I'm giddy whenever he gets screentime. Dude is funny and does good work.

Occasionally I come back to this episode, Bobby's voice is so cute and adorable and crazy, I love this ep so much! Everybody's on their top game, simply hilarious...

Sign in to follow this