Episode 23 — Facebook and Toilet Paper

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

What a cutie we have for you this week! Natasha Leggero is absolutely darling, and despite the fact that she insisted on discussing disgusting issues of sanitation with us, we still love her and would love to have her as a Facebook friend. Enjoy!

#2 Melanie Zonway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Why is Natasha Leggero so bored? And why does her speaking voice sound like a creaking door? Bleh - she's the pits!

#3 Sad Billionaire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:59 PM

I dunno. I can't not like a R and B episode!

My feeling is that the slightly campy, over-everything, aristocratic schtick is just NL's thing. I think it's funny much of the time. On the other hand, NL's "aren't they primitive!" take on Senegal was pretty awful. So, I mostly concentrated on R and B's facebook drama, which was very hilarious.

#4 sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

Oh jeez. I can't believe these are characters. You two are incredible. Makes wish I were Jewish and had a Bubby.

#5 Not Erik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

View PostMelanie Zonway, on 30 March 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

Why is Natasha Leggero so bored? And why does her speaking voice sound like a creaking door? Bleh - she's the pits!

She's sad because she hasn't gotten to go on a zebra safari: min 29 = http://lavenderhour....3/zebra-safari/

#6 Sheena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington, U.S.A.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Listening to this now. So funny.
As for T.V. shows with popular theme songs, I always thought "Friends" had a catchy one, and also related to the show's premise.