Episode 113 — Private Parts!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Earwolf Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

Michael McMillian is super talented, crazy funny, AND a Laimewad! He's awesome on True Blood, but he's even better in our living room discussing UFOs, botox, name changing and lying. He even mediates as it gets a little heated between hosts. We loved having him on and we know you'll love hearing him. Enjoy!

#2 Julia Hays

Earwolf Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey native. New to Los Angeles.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

The book series you were searching for the name of is the Cam Jansen mystery series. I used to read those in elementary school, and I was sooo jealous of her photographic memory!

I really love that Michael is a fellow Laimewad. That added so much to the episode! He's great on True Blood, and he may have one of the best Twitter avatars of all time.

P.S. I like "Angry" Andy. His 'tude was cracking me up.
I write inappropriate things on Twitter - @JuliaEveHays.

#3 jughead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:40 AM

I just blame my constant conversational lies on my schizoid personality disorder.

#4 Shannon

------- Moderator ------- Mother of Wolves

• Administrators
  • 977 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:01 AM

Omgggg... I'm only 10 minutes in but I'm seriously freaking out. You have no idea how important What I Like About You was to my high school life... HENRY is on Totally Laime!

This is so exciting I can't take it

#5 Michael Wo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Yeah, I remember Cam Jensen. I moved on to that after I finished all the Encycolopedia Brown in our 3rd grade library.

This was a great ep. I love when a guest is already a listener/fan of the podcast. They could have gone on forever on that Laime or Totally rapid-fire.

#6 NelsonTwins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

LOVED the reference to the Brad Pitt episode of Growing Pains! It's so sad (awesome) that I caught it!