🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 9 — Jon Daly's Rafflecast 2

Jon Daly is back with a vengeance! Rafflecast is back and is bringing you more sketches, impressions, songs, and celebrity guests like Rob Huebel! Wake up from your NPR induced nap, tell those shock jocks to shut the fuck up, and spend an hour with the greatest innovator in the history of spoken word entertainment, Jon Daly!

This episode was worth the wait! I'm going to be humming Forrest Gump Doo Wop all day.

Jon Daly you are not a well man! Too funny! Poor Stephen Hawkin, haha!

• Like 1

Jon Daly and Adam Scott should do a podcast together just to confuse golf fans.

• Like 3

at first i was skeptical. then i was interested. then i was really really interested. Then suddenly i lost all interest.

You had me at "snail trail." Bravo, Jon Daly. Hopefully we won't have to wait as long for the third episode.

I used to work in radio. The opening sketch is almost carbon copy of our rock station's morning show. I was equal parts creeped out and amused. Great job!

Oh, and splendid use of the lone, random censorship bleep.

I'd like to give a hearty "Thanksy,Banksy!" to Jon for putting out another great show!

Dear god, this was an awesome ep overall but Indian reggae man had me in tears.

I had to go to work with a hangover (not my fault) and listening to this episode helped relax me, especially the part when you said "I just wanna smoke some weed, chill out, eat a bowl of cereal." That's my new mantra.

Sign in to follow this