🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 151 — Fan Fiction

What would you do if I sang out of tune? I'd tell you to shut up because we have actor and director Fred Savage on the show and he's giving us secrets and scoops from the set of The Wonder Years as well as NBC's Best Friends Forever, which he directed. We've also invited a couple of Fred's fans to join us, Pam and Len Bicell, who treat us to some sensual fan-fiction and an equally sensual round of Would You Rather?! Now make like Fred Savage and vote for Comedy Bang Bang in The Comedy Awards!

I heard a rumor that Marissa Wompler is interning on that new NBC show Best Friends Forever.

• Like 6

If I ever had an interview with Fred Savage, the first thing I would ask is whether or not Punky Brewster's boobs were real in that one episode where she guest starred.

Teasing Bro and not delivering is like Bro teasing some dank featuring a heady high and not delivering.

• Like 5

can there be a CBB fan fic forum? or do I need to go make a geocities?

• Like 4

Listened to the beginning of the fan fiction 3x's min. Fred laughing at "Hey, beefcake." just tickled me to no end.

• Like 4

Hey, should I be offended at the $40,000 a year jab? These aren't 'Wonder Years' for all of us, Fred. I don't have a 'Winnie Cooper', I have a Mini Cooper.

Considering he's the star of 'Working', this guy seems pretty out of touch... Not every kid had an autistic 'Double Dragon' expert to exploit, FRED! If the Jack in the Box break room had a water cooler, I would SO tell everyone what an elitist jerk you've become!

"I shit myself awake" <<< I could not fucking handle it! i don't know why that part was so funny.

• Like 3

Pam and Len sounded like they could have come straight from a particularly weird Superego bit, and I mean that in the best way.

• Like 1

Did a double take when I saw Fred Savage's name on the podcast.... Legendary!!! I'm going to be reminded of this episode from now on every time I shit myself awake.

• Like 2

I would die of happiness if pam and len came back with don dimello theatrical director...a young man can dream cant he?

• Like 5

This episode sounded very similar to the Comedy Bang Bang fan fiction I write. Usually I imagine scenes with Paul F. Tompkins and Scott, but Fred Savage proved to be just as erotic.

• Like 1

Thanks for my new daily mantra; "What Would Tiny Fred Savage Do" (Please, don't mention WTF.)

• Like 1

Very sly new way of asking how much money your guests make Hott Saucerman, hope to see that segment back in full force so we can hear about all the residents of Mansionville and Zillionaire City.

• Like 2

I need to see some Scott/Fred fan fiction fan art, like, yesterday.

"You don't have to believe me. You can believe my butt."

• Like 1

I really wanted the conversation to go into Boy Meets World territory.

But Fred was only on one episode of BMW. He played Topanga's super rapey professor, Stuart in the season 6 episode "Everybody Loves Stuart." Cory punched him and almost got kicked out of school! It was one of the more serious episodes.

...I'm totally not the biggest nerd ever

tumblr_m1pkavPoIW1r2eso1.gif

• Like 4

Men call him SAVAGE... Women call him all the time!

• Like 4

When I heard the words "fan fiction" my mind was hoping for slash fan fic. Oh boy was I happy.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this