🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 114 — Phish Phriends!

Kate Spencer: Mother, actress, writer, and total badass. We are so so SO happy Kate joined us this week to talk about showbiz parents, Kony 2012, and her working relationship with Oprah (that's right, she has one!). Is it too early for us to arrange a play date for our future kids? I hope not, because Kate is exactly the kind of mommy friend we can get excited about! Enjoy!

Kate's "Lame forever!" reply to Garden State the movie on rapid fire, and Andy's reaction to it was so much fun to listen to.

• Like 2

Still have no understanding of Winfrey worship. None.

But, then, I don't know why women don't want sons, either, though I can at least speculate on that.

Wayne Dyer is a self-help health guru, does a lot of PBS pledge specials.

I think the woman's want for a daughter is the same as a guy wanting a son. I ended up with 2 daughters and couldn't be happier.

I was so on board with everything right until the serious defense of KStew at the end...

tumblr_lqd7xelSnb1qbmozgo4_r1_250.gif

Okay I get it, she seems like she'd be fun to smoke a bowl with... but girl is a turrrible actress. I'm really upset that I can't go see Snow White and The Huntsman because everything about it looks awesome but I CANNOT watch her make her bitchface for 2 hours. No thank you.

Awesome episode. Loved super giggly Andy, he was making me giggle too :D

• Like 1

Oh! And one more thing...

I laughed a lot at all of your "old people be hatin'" concerns that "kids these days" are getting pregnant too much and being too wild. Followed closely by a discussion about being wild hippy teenagers. I love it.

But actually, according to this recently released study, teen pregnancy in the US is at its lowest since the '40s. So hey! Good news!

http://gawker.com/5900595/kids-these-days-are-horrible-at-getting-knocked-up

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this