🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 89 — Bacarri Breezer

We have no doubt that Sklarbro Country residents were and are huge Arrested Development fans. This week on the show we have the hook-handed youngest brother Tony Hale in the studio to tell us about his real life relationship with Liza Minnelli and how some inappropriate rubbing helped him land the role of Buster Bluth. He also offers up some psychiatric advice in a quick hits segment that will make you look at this country in a whole new, double-fat-fried light. Plus Bryant Gumbel is on the blower to give us some closing remarks on his brother's attempt at sports broadcasting. Click here to watch Lance Armstrong lose gracefully in the Galveston Ironman competition, click here to vote for Sklarbro Country in The Comedy Awards, and click here to pick up Sklarbro Country LIVE from SXSW. It's just that simple!

Where are the comments on this? Lazy bastards. Two high points so far; The teenager who talked about SC upping his pu$$y numbers....classic. And then the Liza stories were oustanding, 'Liza with a Z! BA-DA-DA-DA!!!. Wonderful.

I went and bought the SXSW episode, so that means that 100% of the people who have commented on here have bought it so far....so that's kind of what you wanted right?

By the way, I love the chairs on the stage, they look like the chairs from my high school cafeteria. But...no one has thrown them at anyone yet, so maybe not.

Gumble's back, love it. Thanks for that... just made my day. Tell Mr.Gumble to check his cell phone service from his penthouse. The Ohhh Sklar brothers part blew the phone out.

• Like 1

'Trippin' Balls' off marijuana brownies? Am I eating the wrong ones? (The wrong 'brownies', I mean, not 'balls').

Tony Hale's tons of fun, and it sounds like he's familiar with the show, too! It's always nice when a guest calls back to something from a previous episode. He definitely did not poop the glove on this one.

Van Morrison should not be allowed near cell phones, though...

• Like 1

Bonus points to Tony Hale for bringing back "pooped the glove!" This guy knows his stuff!

I think the meta-impressions of Gumbel-as-Van Morrison is one of my favorite bits Gumbel has imparted on us.

I am greedy. I want more! Maybe James Taylor could do his best Notorious B.I.G., back from the dead? Perhaps Bruce Jenner could attempt to impersonate someone with testicles?

• Like 1

I am so happy I found this pic of the BG at one of his private parties with his Robot maid and friends, thought I would share:

fkxmhh.jpg

I know you guys don't have fact-checkers, but I'm not sure that's an excuse for missing this angle on the Bacarri Rambo story: When you said "it's not like the kid can choose his own name," you were half right. He was born Bacarri Fudge and changed his name to Rambo during high school, presumably without the help of the fine folks at Legal Zoom. Incidentally, Bacarri Fudge is another substance one might do well to avoid while on Spring Break.

Before you go too nuts on the guy, though, here's another relevant google hit: http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7303321/georgia-bulldogs-safety-bacarri-rambo-tries-cope-son-death

Sign in to follow this