Sign in to follow this  
petermoses

The Losers (2010)

Idris Elba, Chris Evens, Zoe Saldarasdlkadsgja, Jeffrey Dean, Morgan

in the dumbest action movie ever.

worst lines

no plot

and chris anderson has blonde tips.

I rewatched this after a year and i had totally forgotten the plot. But i really didn't hate it.. certainly felt like one of those knee jerk rival movies that gets made when another studios makes a similar themed film.. and in that respect it feels like The A-Team.. and as i grudgingly enjoyed the A-Team i actually liked The Losers.

Yeah the plot is thin and just an excuse for the action, the crew are like the one from Predator in stereotypes but it is well shot and with a few nice touches that showed they at least cared to make a watchable movie.

• Like 1

This movie is one of my guilty pleasures, it's so bad it's good. It's cast is a veritable who's, who of future and past stars in an A Team style shoot em up film. Chris Evans, Zoe Saldana, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Idris Alba, Jason Patric, Holt McCallany.....

It was a box office bomb with some of the silliest one liners and gun fights ever. I'd love to hear the teams thoughts about this turd of a movie. 

• Like 1

It's really saying something when the plan to use the corpses of children as the decoys so the bad guys don't know that you're still alive is the most coherent and sane plan of all the ones featured in the film.

This is a film that is such a guilty pleasure, it is in no way a great film but it is so enjoyable and watchable in a switch of your brain way

Sign in to follow this