🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 71 — Badu Doo-Wop

Given Howard's affinity for reds, we were more than happy to have Julie Klausner bring her New York hipness and Jewish nerdyness to Who Charted? for a look at the Billboard Heatseekers Chart and Movie Chart. We know she doesn't care about your band, but what are her thoughts on Steven Seagal movies, Julia Roberts career resurgence, and Mindy Cohn's fighting ability? Julie also treats us to a round of Chart Darts with bonus insight into her auburn brethren. We'll see all you Bridgetown Chartists in Portland this Saturday at 3 PM at the Bagdad Theater!

Awesome! I love Klausner's podcast, and it's pretty rare that she shows up on LA-based podcasts. Can't wait to listen to this!

I didn't immediately recognize her face in the thumbnail, and then when I read the name MY JAW DROPPED, FOR CEREAL.

I LOVE Julie, and her podcast has made this past year shine a whole lot brighter! Can't wait to listen!

Howard has the best conversation transitions.

• Like 2

Same premise as Road Trip, but the movie was "Overnight Delivery" with Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd. Comedy credits?

I just started the episode, but I am hoping the title means this is a spiritual sequel to the CBB episode "Dip Dadda Dip Dow."

• Like 1

Klausner seems like a bit of a ****

Sorry she didn't like the truck song, bro.

• Like 3

Can we get 20 minutes looping of everyone repeatedly drawling "III RROORRWVV WRUUU" at the end of this week's Two Charted?

I loved the change up with the old themes it brings back memories of ol' yester charts! I kinda think julie was a wee bit condescending towards howard but thats just what i thought good ep...

Same premise as Road Trip, but the movie was "Overnight Delivery" with Reese Witherspoon and Paul Rudd. Comedy credits?

Thank you! Completely accurate and also stars the bad guy from Darkman and Ben Stiller's wife.

I think this was Paul Rudd's first big role after that weird Hong Kong movie.

I kinda think julie was a wee bit condescending towards howard but thats just what i thought good ep...

Hmm, I'm not getting that at all.

• Like 2

You are correct, Howard. Cats are smarter than dogs. Their brains may be smaller than dogs, but they have more neurons (nearly double) and thus more processing power.

• Like 1

I usually look forward to Who Charted, but I got even more excited when I saw who was on this week.

Also:

You are correct, Howard. Cats are smarter than dogs. Their brains may be smaller than dogs, but they have more neurons (nearly double) and thus more processing power.

There's actually no established or recognized way for scientists to measure intelligence acutely enough to say one way or the other. Most evidence suggests that dogs are smarter, though.

I am absolutely devastated by Kulap's turn on the Hunger Games... After two weeks of trying not to cry while everyone on every podcast shits on their new favorite thing to shit on for no reason, I thought that I had someone on my side...

But... she didn't like Catching Fire? I am so dumbfounded by this. The fandom basically agrees that Catching Fire is the best book.... If she didn't like it she shouldn't read Mockingjay, because a ton of people (who are wrong btw) think it's the worst book.

I have so many feels bro

tumblr_m20bjaW4ao1qcxeix.gif

Goddammit, BenV, that's some misogynist hate speech shit right there. I think you should apologize. Seriously.

Seconded. Rude, sexist and uncalled for, besides being completely incorrect.

I find Julie annoying. I like the guests who aren't pathologically extroverted. I guess that eliminates most entertainment industry professionals.

• Like 1

Cleaned up the thread of all mentions of words people don't like. The involved party received a warning.

...I hate this kind of shit. I like it so much better when everyone is nice.

Can't you all just be nice? For me?

tumblr_m0bpc1N2nL1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Shannon you're a very nice and happy mod. I like that. It keeps in tune with all the nice happy podcast.

Shannon you're a very nice and happy mod. I like that. It keeps in tune with all the nice happy podcast.

2h4dona.gif

but seriously, I love my job. I get to talk about comedy podcasts with you guys! Why bring negativity into all the fun?

• Like 1

It's so strange that Ellie Goulding is on the heat seakers chart TWO YEARS after the song came out. But then, everything about her single choices has been strange anyway.

Sign in to follow this