🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 153 — Jing It Or Ding It!

Will Forte was such a nice-sounding guy that I am worried about how he felt about his episode not going up right away. I hope his feelings weren't hurt. :(

The Slovin and Allen half hour special is one of my favorite things of all time. Their rendition of "Who's On First?" and the time machine skit are incredible.

I still can't believe Jon Benjamin Has a Van was cancelled.

• Like 1

While not a typical CBB, this episode is definietly worth a listen. Scott shows his ability to deliver great entertainment without having a character to rely on.

It was clear that Will Forte didn't know what the show was like, but Scott did an excellent job of steering the conversation into something interesting and entertaining. Will even said he was cold at the start of the show, and he did indeed warm up towards the end. I look forward to seeing him on the CBB TV show and hope he comes back to the podcast.

As always, a fantastic job Scott. Thank you for all of the amazing episodes.

I laughed so hard at Jing It Or Ding It (JIODI). I think it was the earnestness with which the absurdity of it was approached. The Lightning Round really had me going, and the fact that Forte destroyed the competition.

More JIODI, please!

Scott Aukerman channeled his inner Marc Maron on this one as he asked good questions and challenged his guests for talking points.

He just needed to bring up something about being neurotic and it would've been perfect.

"She was 8 months pregnant at the time."

"Wow, you are good at sex."

Is this an old joke? I cracked up.

• Like 1

Pretty excited that my catchphrase made it on the show. The only thing I'm wondering is why Will hasn't called me yet.

I cannot wait until next week's game: LICK IT OR KICK IT!

Considering the Jukebox Jury segment of #154, I think VampiresVampiresVampires also has the gift/curse of the second sight!

• Like 1

By bells you mean balls, right?

Sign in to follow this