comedy website writing writer humor haha funny

2 replies to this topic

#1 aperkins95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

Hi everyone!
My name is Amy (obviously)! I am going to start a comedy website soon and was wondering if there were any writers interested?

What Would You Do?
Good question, Tom.
Well, I was wanting to have writers write short little funny stories about once a week. Then have maybe a spotlight stand up special for each writer on the site maybe once a week. This means you can send in your funny stories, jokes, and such. Each week, we can talk a little about the writer and how funny you are and then post your stories.

I can even make an extra page for short bio's if you guys want so everyone knows who the writers are!

I was also maybe wanting to stay updated with the stories of the comedy community. BUT, I can do that on my own if you are more interested in just writing your jokes. I think it would be a great place to get your jokes out there. PLUS, with Twitta (Twitter), and Facebook it can definitley get promoted...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! E-mail me at: amyperkinsonline@hotmail.com OR send me a message on here.

Hope to hear from you all! (No, I am not going to say y'all)

#2 nazeema

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

I like comedy films rather than romantic!!!!!!!!
Asian glow - I recommend it for the Asian alcohol reaction. Good stuff.

#3 stellamarch16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

Is the offer still on because I am interested? If you can confirm that it is, I would love to give your thing a try. Please reply back soon, so I can send you a mail.
I love whiling away my evenings playing poker with friends.