🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 71.5 — 4/13/2012 TWO CHARTED 10

We're trying something new this week on Two Charted! We have a special guest joining Howard, Kulap, and Dustin and his name is Neil Mahoney! Neil has directed pretty much every comedy special you love, and he's here to dive into Howard's mixed bag of incidents and vids, Kulap's road trip tunes, and bring it back to his brand new movie Freak Dance. It's a big longer than the usual Two Charted, when when you get into conversation topics like the swallowing of gum, you have to explore it!

Sweet beans! No complaints when when an episode is a big longer than the usual!

"Du Charted" can be published every Sunday! Then on Tuesdays, "You Charted" (which is basically "Chart Chatter" expanded). You guys can take over Earwolf.

• Like 1

This was a really good episode, but dammit, now I have to see the Hunger Games and anything else that appears on Howard's Sight Unseen just to see how well it matches up. "Oooh, the amount of conflict!" I have a feeling he's spot on.

And that music genre really, really is CW Rock. It's made to play over short commercials featuring starlets slowly standing and turning to face the camera, or to have the band make a special appearance at a beach party on 90210. I'm pretty sure I heard a lyric about "dancing like no one's watching" in that Naked and Famous song. It's all calculated.

• Like 1

"A dog got to do it before you." That might be the hardest I've ever heard Kulap laugh!

• Like 2

Brody Stevens' relentless positivity is catching on, that's the second time I've heard someone reference POSITIVE ENERGY on a podcast this week. YES!

I want to hear Neil Mahoney talk more about what movies he has seen!

Google image search for Neil Mahoney, first result.

post-19642-0-21363400-1334414577_thumb.png

Not what I expected it, but if you say so, Googs.

• Like 1

I usually listen to Who Charted at work and tonight was no exception. What was different about this evening was that I had to stop working for about 10 minutes to regain my composure after Lee's rant about Kulap's dog having the privilege of taking a California coastal road trip. I absolutely love this podcast; it's one of the only shows of many I listen to that causes me to stop what I'm doing because I'm laughing so hard!

Sign in to follow this