🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jeebies

Best episodes?

Hey all, I just found out about this podcast a few days ago and I've been loving what I've heard. In particular I've really enjoyed Paul F. Tompkins' various characters. I'd have a hard time "catching up" with the podcast and listening to all the episodes so far, so I was wondering, what are the best ones that I shouldn't miss? I think I'll probably listen to all the segments with PFT's characters, but I don't want to only listen to those since there's a lot more to enjoy. Any input would be much appreciated.

Any episode with Andy Daly. Actually, listen to them in order and thank me when you get to the "Wipeout!" episode.

• Like 2

just start at the beggining and listen through. I was on CDR/BB early but have gone back and listened all the way through twice - it's worth it.

If you're going to cherry pick - Halloween specials, Gellman, Racist kid ghost; Cyber Thug, every Gellman - where Saucerman kicks him off (was it the first one?) and the big fight is amazing - and the Intern Marissa Whompler epsidoes- the one with Richter esspecially. The first Jason M. Brofest episode with Andy Daly as the Mayor of hollywood is maybe the funniest podcast ever.

Damn show is funny, listen to them all, certain level of extra funny gained by listening to them all.

• Like 2

Everyother or maybe 3rd Whittles episode is the greatest thing ever, though some are tiresome. That's why you have to listen to them all - Harris is one of the best guests ever iff you've listened to every episode

just start at the beggining and listen through. I was on CDR/BB early but have gone back and listened all the way through twice - it's worth it.

If you're going to cherry pick - Halloween specials, Gellman, Racist kid ghost; Cyber Thug, every Gellman - where Saucerman kicks him off (was it the first one?) and the big fight is amazing - and the Intern Marissa Whompler epsidoes- the one with Richter esspecially. The first Jason M. Brofest episode with Andy Daly as the Mayor of hollywood is maybe the funniest podcast ever.

Damn show is funny, listen to them all, certain level of extra funny gained by listening to them all.

Well, the only issue for me is that it seems like it'll take ages to listen to all of them.

Don't think about it as a chore to listen to all of them. Think of it as hundreds of hours of free entertainment you have access to.

You'll find your own favorites in the bunch.

It really is a treat to go back through them all.

Oh my God, there are too many. I just picked twelve random ones that I really love, and that doesn't even scratch the surface...

Episodes:

36 (Besser/Cyber Thug/Miles Archer)

74 (Mantzoukas/Daly)

89 (Kroll, Wittels)

92 (Richtor/St. Clair)

101 (Lo Truglio/Wilson/Besser)

108 (Adomian/Corddry/Hayes)

119 (Jacobs/Daly)

120 (Scott/Wittels/Peretti)

129 (Gelman/Daly/Mcleod/Campbell)

131 (Mantzoukas/Daly)

146 (Watts/Schwartz/Besser)

150 (Moynihan/PFT)

If you like the show already, I agree with listening to them all. I did, and it makes the great ones even greater... The best of the best should be 'getting a friend into the show episodes'.

Ive listened to episode 59 (Paul F and Todd Glass with Andy Daly as August) more than any other. Like...an embarrassing amount.

I'm going to stop myself from posting quotes, as the list would get long.

As others have said...any episode with Tompkins, Wittels, or Daly are the easiest to get into. And god lord if you havent listened to a Little Gary episode in a while...revisit and enjoy.

I can't believe nobody said Episode 99, BRING OUT THE GIRLS!!

Or Episode 94, DIP DEEDOP DIP DOWWWW! What's up, Hotdog?

Episode 76 and 76.5 are also massive winners.

Sign in to follow this