🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 49 — Perception Pt. 1

Do NOT listen to this episode while operating a forklift! Today's episode of Professor Blastoff will challenge your perception of time and space, but mostly just try to convince you to do mushrooms. Myq Kaplan brings his collegiate understanding of perception to the hatch to expose the secret dangers of seasonings and will leave you wondering if this has all just been a crazy dream. Thank you for all your nice comments...or WERE they nice? Are we just perceiving it that way? Wooooooah!

Welcome back, guys! You were missed. I hope Tig's doing well.

It might be tough to time stamp all swamp rock discussion for the Best Of episode, though an entire compiled episode of swamp rock would be HILARIOUS. I think the introduction of the swamp rock alligator was Ep. 37 from 66:30min. to 68:23min.

What is everyone else nominating? There are so many highlights to choose from! We need to get a riddle or two in there.

yeeeessss another ep. phew i thought we were politely being weaned from the show. This is easily my favorite podcast on the internet.

• Like 1

Good job, fellas.

I created this Tig/Professor Blastoff Soundboard some time ago. Has a lot of great moments on it from the podcast. You can also individually download each sound.

http://www.soundboar...gFansUnite.aspx

Includes loads of Swamp Rock. B)

#19 slow motion is my favorite of all time. Still makes me piss my pants every time I hear it. The only ones you are missing are the turbo mack truck toliet flushes.

The hatch will be warm and ready for your return whenever you are ready Tig.

#19 slow motion is my favorite of all time. Still makes me piss my pants every time I hear it. The only ones you are missing are the turbo mack truck toliet flushes.

If you can tell me which ep. I can add it on.

i miss tig

ME too. :( It's like that feeling of being in school and your BFF has been absent for days. haha. I hope she will be back for the 50th episode. It just wouldn't be right to have it without her.

Er...Edited to say: I hope the 50th episode is put on hold until she is ready to return. Is what I meant. After reading the first post, it sounded like I was rushing Tig. Not the case... :huh:

• Like 1

Thanks for putting this out guys. It was terrific to hear 75% of the crew today. But a big 25% missing. Aaron was running around with impunity. Also, can we just finally have a 'Mormons VS Hatch' episode so that Aaron can get it off his chest?

It's great to hear the guys, and their rampant mysoginy,even so... I really hope Tig is doing well and we can hear the whole gang together again!

In the meanwhile, to all the Profesor Blastoff fan I say: 'Beep Boob Boop Boop'

If you can tell me which ep. I can add it on.

Episode 17: immortality

Strong episode despite the lack of Tig.

I definitely loved listening to Aaron discuss certain aspects of Mormonism - having grown up in a very Mormon environment myself.

Give Tig my love.

PS: Despite it only happening a few episodes ago, Kyle's call to Mother HAS to be in the clip show.

Listening to people talk about mushrooms just makes me want mushrooms... only twice a year though.

I loved all of Aaron's Mormon talk too, my high school was about 50% mormons 50% southern baptists so there was a lot of crossover. It made me miss my Mormon friends and the grace with which they took criticism and spoke about their religion. I always found it way more interesting than mine.

I also really miss Tig, but was glad you guys put something out for us anyway. It means a lot to the Blastronauts :)

Can't wait to hear the episode about Synesthesia! I totally have a form of it...

David Eagleman has a great clip, it's from RadioLab but who cares. It's about how you remember life threatening situations in vivid detail because every thought you have gets burned into your memory that much stronger. "Incognito" is an incredible book and you might be able to land him as a guest on the show. Take a look at his segment on The Colbert Report!

David I hope your headache goes away...

You guys are so good. You can't go wanderin' around forklifts in an impaired state, either. Everyone just needs to STAY SAFE.

For the compilation you have to include "it's a Christmas miracle!" Episode 15 - Obesity at 48:25-48:50. I was just absolutely dying and had to listen to it about 5 more times and share with my friends!

I'm a new and avid fan, keep it up!

For the compilation you have to include "it's a Christmas miracle!" Episode 15 - Obesity at 48:25-48:50. I was just absolutely dying and had to listen to it about 5 more times and share with my friends!

I'm a new and avid fan, keep it up!

Lgillman, Oh my gosh. That's a great one! Wow. I have to add this to my soundboard. Haha! Thanks.

Sign in to follow this