🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 156 — Anniversary Party!

Great show!

Marissa is asian. Her name's Melissa.

This was such a good ep. Someone on tumblr requested an illustration of Marissa Wompler, so this gave me my excuse to finish it.

marissa_wompler_by_theearwolfdeviantart-d4y7q2a.jpg

• Like 7

Awesome show. I would like to accept St. Vincent's resignation as my cheerleader.

Wow, St. Vincent...such a great surprise!

Thanks for the 3 wonderful years of CDR/CBB. I hope there are many more to come.

• Like 2

This episode felt, I don't know what word I'm looking for... heartwarming?

I discovered CBB (then CDR) back in late 2008 because I was looking for more Chupacabra after he was on WTF, and seeing his name in the episode description just made me smile. Then we were treated to so many more favorites and I was just a giggly mess the whole time.

Congrats on 3 years Scott! Keep on keepin' on! We love you.

• Like 1

Christopher hitchens is the first ghost on the show? Who could forget ghost boy? Anyway, excellent show. Thanks for three hilarious years.

• Like 3

As a sort of three-year anniversary gift, do you think Marissa Wompler could get her own podcast? I know she's only an intern (and not a paid one like they got over on Improv4Humans), but it'd get her out of Scott's hair, probably. Plus she'd have to come in more often, thus fulfilling the criteria of her internship! Every week she could bring in a guest who puts her in situations she is not quite emotionally mature enough to deal with.

• Like 3

Congrats Scott on 3 Years. Looking forward to more CBB pocasts and the TV Show.

Sometimes when I'm listening to CBB, I'll take little notes of things I loved. These inevitably baffle me when I look over them again later:

Foamy!

Telefoam

Lollapalooza

Zatch

Lodge

Sheila Z

What an awesome episode. Happy anniversary Scottabot!

I don't wanna die, i wanna enjoy CBB, Gelmania, Improv 4 humans, Pod F. Tompkast and Ice House Chronicles(only when Doug Benson is around) forever. I DONT WANNA DIE!!!!!

Christopher hitchens is the first ghost on the show? Who could forget ghost boy? Anyway, excellent show. Thanks for three hilarious years.

Papa loves whiskey

Mama loves opium

• Like 2

Hey guys, great episode. But I my big problem with the Foam Corner is that I can neverhear the foam! It's probably just that its mic is never turned up enough, but next time please check the mic levels on that foam. I would hate for a new listener to miss the point of the corner.

This episode was full of awesome, and a worthy tribute to the last 3 years!

ONLY possible thing that could have made it better would be if Hot Dog had made an appearance :)

CBB is literally the first thing on my mind on Monday mornings and is the sole reason I arrive at work on time. Thanks for all the laughs!

Happy Anniversary!

Hitchens was the highlight for me.

From what he said in his intro, Scott had me worried about Annie. But she was a good sport. Her natural reactions brought a great balance to the show.

I'm getting burned out on Wompler though.

yo that plugs song ruled. i literally listened to it twice

I'm getting burned out on Wompler though.

Double hersey! I could go for at least twice the amount of Wompler.

• Like 2

CBB had helped me get through some terrible times over the last three years. I honestly can't thank them and Earwolf enough for the quality products they put out. Our world is a brighter and better place with Scott and his people in it.

Oh and just a note for Jonny Marko, didn't his jump out the window the last time he was here?

ONLY possible thing that could have made it better would be if Hot Dog had made an appearance :)

St. Vincent sounded incredible. And she was quick on the draw when she needed to be! Good, good stuff. I was disappointed that we didn't hear more from Baby, though. He sounded like he had some pretty significant stuff to say.

CBB had helped me get through some terrible times over the last three years. I honestly can't thank them and Earwolf enough for the quality products they put out. Our world is a brighter and better place with Scott and his people in it.

Oh and just a note for Jonny Marko, didn't his jump out the window the last time he was here?

Ditto, brother. That Dalton Wilcox episode helped me through a pretty tough time, recently, and it wasn't the first time the show has made my week a little brighter.

I didn't intend to provoke cries of "HERESY!" with my Wompler comment. This is worse than the time I gave my Jehovah's Witness neighbors a Christmas candy assortment.

My reaction to when Zach said, "Did you know 'Arts and Crafts' is an Indie label?"...

*gasp* Zach and I had the same thought! I do know that! I'm as hip as Zach! Hey Zach, call up Will Oldham and let's get this posse rollin'!

PFT's the best, but it was a relief to keep him out of this one. His chemistry with Scott has evolved to the point that he's a corruptive presence on these supershows. Those two join together to form one big self-satisfied asshole that stinks up all the oxygen for the other guests.

Also, this show proved that Kroll is only capable of being funny if he's allowed to contribute within the first five minutes.

Again with this. New members with their earliest posts just full of silly anger. Take it somewhere else.

PFT's the best, but it was a relief to keep him out of this one. His chemistry with Scott has evolved to the point that he's a corruptive presence on these supershows. Those two join together to form one big self-satisfied asshole that stinks up all the oxygen for the other guests.

Also, this show proved that Kroll is only capable of being funny if he's allowed to contribute within the first five minutes.

• Like 4

Wha?

Sign in to follow this