🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 156 — Anniversary Party!

Ghost Boy AND Nate Dogg! And also, lest we forget, Marissa's stepdad's name is Phil. As if I give a shit. Thank you for three years, Scott and co.

I didn't intend to provoke cries of "HERESY!" with my Wompler comment. This is worse than the time I gave my Jehovah's Witness neighbors a Christmas candy assortment.

Negatory. Womp it up.

Does Marissa have a brother Eric? On the RECENTLY CANCELLED BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, the character of Jessica mentions she dated an Eric "the womps" Wompler. Hmm....

I remember that line. I would like to think she was thinking of CBB as she wrote that.

I would like to hear more of Nick Kroll's crazy characters too.

Great episode as usual

this is the first time ive ever intentionally delayed listening to CBB, but I had to save this episode (and a few other earwolf podcasts) for a 24-hour plane journey to india. the wait was worth it and made the trip so much better.

i have to admit, i started off thinking zach wasnt a great fit for CBB, but every episode he's on i like the dynamic better and better. behind PFT, he's my second-favorite "hearing him laugh off-mic at something instantly makes me laugh at whatever's being talked about" dude.

and others have said it and i'll add to the chorus...thank you so much for the past few years. it's so great to have a weekly (free!!) source for something like this that instantly improves your life.

• Like 1

When Harris repeated the desalinization joke, I blurt laughed . Annie's audible gasps were so great. FANTASTIC ep!

Sign in to follow this