🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 25 — Hiroshima Orgies

Chris Kula, Billy Merritt, and Katie Dippold are three members of the improv team The Smokes and they are showing their true colors this week on improv4humans! At times, this episode is a crime thriller. At other times it'll teach you about evolution and the public school system. There will be NO lewd magic acts though, so strap in and enjoy!  Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Oh my gosh, the ping poll ball sound effects were INSANE.

"Hey, we're not stopping you from redeeming those meats for money somewhere else."

slayed me.

"you're like what gay marriage is to the republicans."

(long pause)

"that's awfully political."

OUTRO MUSIC

I lost my mind.

Every week I love this show a little bit more. I'm really glad it's around.

Listened to the short episode and this together so maybe, wrong forum. Matt...can you post a picture of your Jewfro?I could/can not get this image out of my head. Great show man...

I think I'm too type A for this episode. Lots of potential, but the delivery was late, so good thing it's free. That was just the best way I could summarize it, because, believe me, it's not my intention to read snarky right now. I almost live for Thursdays lately because of this show. Regarding Katie Dippold - obviously this woman is possesses utmost wit and comedic awareness. I love Parks and Rec. Yet when it comes to this podcast, she should probably pick up the pace. Ok. I've said my peace, and now please feel free to tell me to fuck off.

Katie Dippold's hesistant energy is so charming. Great mix of voices/styles on this one.

I agree with Rachel. I like that we can have shows with varying pace. Actually, this ep was one of my favorites.

If you guys have a sec, please go to itunes and give us a rating and tell me there what improviser you'd like to hear back on i4h, and what new guests you'd like to hear.

Hey Matt, someone started a guest suggestion thread yesterday... I'll pin it to the top of the board for easy access

EVERYONE GO LEAVE AN ITUNES REVIEW RIGHT NOW!

Even if Katie wasn't always quick with an actual reply, the "Ahhh" and "Oh my God" responses made for great reactions to what the other characters were saying.

Things almost got weird in the Sasquatch classroom bit:

"Monkeys have nothing to do with this! Monkeys are from Africa..."

"Whoa."

Good call rolling right through that one, gang. Class acts, all of you!

I feel bad about what I posted before. I should say that this show is the highlight of my 9-5 week. The whole fucking week. Matt Besser seems like such a good guy, and I have utmost respect for the UCB. And it's a treat when people like Horatio Sanz and Tim Meadows are guests, because they are rock stars. xoxo

I have to say, I love the show- EXCEPT when Matt goes off on his atheist rants. Ok bro, we get it, you don't believe in God. But for goodness sakes, real atheists don't care if people believe in God, they just don't. You can feel how uncomfortable the guests who aren't atheists are while he's going off like that. Give it a rest bro, stick to the funny.

I have to say, I love the show- EXCEPT when Matt goes off on his atheist rants. Ok bro, we get it, you don't believe in God. But for goodness sakes, real atheists don't care if people believe in God, they just don't. You can feel how uncomfortable the guests who aren't atheists are while he's going off like that. Give it a rest bro, stick to the funny.

Does J. stand for "Jesus"?

J, I'd like you to call in to the podcast to discuss these opinions. Game?

Oh man, sorry everyone, but weeks later, I stand by my Katie Dipold assessment.

I was listening to this episode today and the entire magic portion slayed me. I was doing

(though with only 20lbs) so it basically could have killed me.