🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Brett Gelman was fun on the recent live show after a very long absence. I hope it's not another three years until his next appearance.

It's been awhile since Adam Pally has been on the show too.

• Like 1

I think a Spontaneanation cross-over would be really cool. People like PFT, Gourley, Sarah Burns, Jean Villipique, or Janet Varney etc. on I4H and Besser, Walsh, Gabrus, Gemberling, or Betsey Sodaro, etc. on Spontaneation. It would be an interesting way to shake things up!

You should make a trip back to Chicago and get on a bunch of really good Chicago-based improvisors. There are so many teams out here that have been doing improv for years and years, and they do really amazing work. Also seconding the Cook County Social Club suggestion someone made years ago!

I love everything about the show

Just saying.

Musical Guests Suggestions.

Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)

Sam Beam (Iron & Wine)

Other Guest Suggestions.

Matt Gourley

Sorry I Don't have more, I love all the regulars.

• Like 1

I love everything about the show

Just saying.

Musical Guests Suggestions.

Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)

Sam Beam (Iron & Wine)

Other Guest Suggestions.

Matt Gourley

Sorry I Don't have more, I love all the regulars.

donald glover could also improvise, i know hes a comedian but idk if he improvises

Mike O'Brien. I love his stuff on SNL and Seven Minutes in Heaven, and he's got an improv background.

donald glover could also improvise, i know hes a comedian but idk if he improvises

I'm pretty sure he studied and performed at the UCB in NYC.

dear Matt Besser,

i thnk you should have a fellow named Dean Johanesen on as a musical guest. I had the pleasure of running the soundboard while he played and he seems perfect for your show. There is a song about tesla/edison battle and one of them electructes elephants but i cant remember which and i cant find the song on you tube but i can link you to this song which is quite good. i like songs that are complicated with many chords. and interesting lyrics too!....

he is great you should book him!

love your show!

-tony

Signor Benedick the Moor

Punk Infused Hip-Hop

Had him on our show and he's super fucking talented, super sharp lyrically and is honestly just a really nice kid. His newest release made Nerdist's Underground release of 2016 (so far)

How about John Dwyer from Thee Oh Sees?

Music Episode Suggestion: Sam Russo

A great musician Sam Russo (guy with a guitar) from the UK will be in California in mid July. I tweeted Russo and Besser about it. Russo replied with an instant "yes." No word from Besser but I'm sure he's too busy for twitter.

Not sure where to go from here, but his style would definitely fit considering past guests. Anyone know how to get the bookers of the show to look into this? Not sure how official this forum is because I haven't used it before.

• Like 1

I know the Broad City girls have been suggested already, but why hasn't Ilana Glazer and Abbi Jacobsen been on the show? Didn't they meet taking classes at UCB?

Don't know if this will be seen, but what are the chances of some best of episodes surrounding specific improvisers? I'd love an hour of curated Gemberling scenes