🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I'd like a How Did This Get Made episode (with Paul, June and Jason).

And I'd also like Matt to be a guest on their podcast. :)/>

YES

must have another episode of the Zouks/St. Clair/Parham

I need this so much. It was the first time I laughed so hard at the storytelling part mainly because of Lennon's reactions and how well the three knew each other.

Jason Mantzoukas!!!!

T.J. Miller

Greg Proops

James Adomian

always more of TV's Andy Daly!

Hot Saucerman

Clock Soccermom

Shop Talkerman

Bobby Lee!!!!!!

Ken Marino

Rob Huebel

Rainn Wilson

Anyone from the Ten Minute Podcast!!

Anyone from Broken Lizard!

Michael Caine?

A.D. Miles

Bobby Lee

Ellie Kemper

Jon Hamm

Jason Mantzoukas

Paul Scheer

Rory Scovel, Thomas Middleditch and always more Lennon Parham, John Gemberling, and Amy Poehler.

any of the Human Giant guys.

Rob Riggle

Chris Parnell

Rachel Dratch

Adam McKay (again)

and my favorite regulars Tim Meadows, Lauren Lapkus, Matt Walsh, Sean Conroy as often as possible.

I'd like to see any of the current SNL cast members on there. They all have an improv background, to my knowledge.

I'd Love to hear Richard Fulcher (Snuffbox/Mighty Boosh) on I4H.

I belive he was a member of The Family (his Wikipedia page say "an early member of the UCB"), either way his is halarious.

Ryan Gaul. The best podcast in the universe should have the guy who did the greatest improv initiation of all time.

I'd like to see more Improv 4 Humans on VPN via YouTube. Especially with Lauren Lapkus, Paul Rust, John Gemberling, Brandon Johnson, Jason Mantzoukas and Jon Gabrus. They're my faves. Def love some Horatio Sanz and Ms. Holland as well. In fact, you get so many good guests on I make sure I never miss a show.

We've heard a few episodes where Matt surrounds himself with hilarious women, but could there ever be an episode dedicated to Improv4BlackGuys? I don't know who you could even get beyond Tim Meadows and Colton Dunn (and I don't even know if those guys could work together).

We've heard a few episodes where Matt surrounds himself with hilarious women, but could there ever be an episode dedicated to Improv4BlackGuys? I don't know who you could even get beyond Tim Meadows and Colton Dunn (and I don't even know if those guys could work together).

Matt would kind of spoil the Improv4BlackGuys title, but there should be a "diversity in the workplace day" on the show. Lamorne Morris was just on Hollywood Handbook 2 weeks ago and he was really funny. He was never on a podcast before that, but he was a good improvisor. Donald Glover was also on HH too, and was obviously funny.

This is a really cool idea, and I think that it would lead to a lot of original scenes!

• Like 1

Brandon Johnson was on I4H last year and knocked it out of the park (as he does everywhere he goes.) Ron Funches was a guest as well, although he served more as an ASSSSCAT monologist on his episode.

Key & Peele and Baron Vaughn would unquestionably be amazing, and Don Cheadle has done a number of Ben Schwarz's SNOWPANTS shows at UCBLA, so he'd probably be great.

I forgot about Brandon Johnson on last year; and I agree that Baron Vaughn would be so funny! It would be almost too much if Don Cheadle was on too; it would need to be a 2 hour show because I would really love to hear all the scenes that they would come up with.

Actually, this would make a great video podcast as well. I would love to see any of the people mentioned team up together.

ilana glazer, abbi jacobson, and amy poehler all together for an episode

yes!!! i totally second having ilana glazer and abbi jacobson. broad city is the funniest show on tv right now.

would also love to hear a jessica st. clair, lennon parham, and jason mantzoukas episode again!

I think the musical episodes are really interesting. Keeping on that theme, I think Matt should try to get Mac DeMarco. His newest album is coming out next week so he may be looking for ways to promote the album.

His lyrics should provide plenty of material for scenes. I'm stealing this from wikipedia (I'm lazy). This is from his last album, 2:

"Lyrically, DeMarco covers growing up in suburbia, failed love, and family secrets, the latter featuring heavily in "Cooking Up Something Good". "Ode to Viceroy" is a tribute to the singer's favourite brand of cigarettes. DeMarco is apologizing to his mother in "Freaking Out The Neighbourhood", and trying to convince a girl to leave town with him in "'The Stars Keep On Calling My Name"."

Even if Matt ends up not getting him, I recommend listening to his stuff. It's quite good!

iO West's:

Quartet: Jack McBrayer, Craig Cackowski, Bob Dassie, and Jean Villepique

Hill/Jones: Dave Hill, and Matt Jones

Lovin' the show!