🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 25.5 — Bonus Cut: Evil Breath

Are you prepared for the healing power of improv? This week's bonus cut features Katie Dippold, Chris Kula, and Billy Merritt experiencing life-and-death miracles of pale skin and evil breath.

I love these bonus episodes thank you forever..or until the next ep haha

Matt Besser, you yelling "GODDAMIT WHAT THE FUCK WOULD BE IN THE SKY BESIDES A BIRD OR A PLANE?!" brought tears to my eyes. You guys are brilliant, and these bonus episodes are definitely worth sharing, keep em coming.

• Like 1

All the content on these bonus episodes are always good. I appreciate you guys keeping the main show under a certain time, so if the formula continues with the main podcast and these bonus episodes, I'm all for that!

Personal request: More Brian Huskey! And of course Andy Daly and Sean Conroy and Chad Carter. These guys are RINGERS!

Is it sexist of me to say that I think Katie Dippold is a cutie? Also Matt Besser looks very smart in his glasses.

Is it sexist of me to say that I think Katie Dippold is a cutie? Also Matt Besser looks very smart in his glasses.

It's not sexist to think pretty ladies are pretty! Compliments are wonderful!

It would have been sexist to say, "I think Katie Dippold is pretty funny for a girl"

just thought I should clear that up so you don't feel bad

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this