🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 26 — Live from Bridgetown!

For the first ever LIVE improv4humans we've gathered up three of the "bad boys" of improv: Jon Glaser, Brett Gelman, and Joe Wengert. It gets tropical, biblical, sexual, and medical. So put on your favorite pair of sweats, cozy up in a coffin and enjoy!

Instant classic this ep was fucking amazing I love live shows thanks soo much bloody mary anyone?

• Like 3

Too much funny stuff during this one to mention. It was great to hear from Gelman again. I'm hoping to hear another episode of Gelmania some time soon.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

"And you're telling me you're not fucking Carol?"

Fantastic episode. Wish I could have seen this live. Is there video of the show anywhere?

"Pizza in my Asshole'".... definitely the catchphrase of 2012. I'd get a shirt of that one.

Fantastic episode. I like the idea of the live shows every now and then, but that's what Assscat is for. More Gelman! He freaking slays me.

This was great. I wish I could have been one of the lucky audience members. The volume that the guests had to keep was rough on the ears, but at least I could hear them well enough to enjoy the improv, unlike some bad recordings on otherwise great live podcasts. More live shows would be welcome. If improv4humans can be a stage show, it's only fair that we get more recorded ASSSSSSCAT. Make it happen, Professor Besser! ;D

Great episode! Add me to the fan list of the live show format.

Brett Gelman was hysterically funny as usual: "I'm starting to lose my hard-on for Olive Garden."

I also loved how some of the more awkward, leftfield stories segued to great sketches: "So it sounds like you didn't understand what a puppet was?" and Volcano -> Hawaii -> Jamaica.

Plus, the continuing saga of John Glaser's perplexed girlfriend was highly amusing.

Love the live shows! I've never been to an ASSSSCAT or whatever it is called before nor do I really have the option of seeing one considering I live in Canada and no where near any improv theatres.

Also I have no chance to see Freak Dance because it's not playing anywhere near where I live! Sorry Matt Besser.

Jon Glaser is one of my favorite people of all time, it was great to hear him on the podcast. You've gotta get him on again some time in the future.

I was lucky to get to see this show live in Portland. It was the highlight of the festival for sure. What might have been the most funny part of the show was the crowd's and panel's dread/exasperation/laughter when no one else had a story to tell from the suggestion and Gelman volunteered to tell a story, again. Great show.

Revisiting this episode after the best-of... I love how they spun effortlessly off the "elevator/olivator" flub... "Welcome to Olive Garden in an elevator". Classic!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this