🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 75.5 — 5/11/12 TWO CHARTED 14

Guess what time of year it is? We're only a few mere weeks away from SUMMAH! Prepare yourself with Howard's Summah Thoughts that range from introspective to instructional as you prepare for the finest season of all! Kulap is bringing back the Wie-k in Re-Ku with a heck of a spiritual encounter. Please, be careful with your tweeting!

Maybe after I listen 5 times over to Howard explain how he realized summer is starting I'll be ready to get some work done? NO!

Man, so many gems in this episode.

YEAUH!

The idea of Howard and Kulap signing off a phone conversation by saying "Whooooooo Charted!" is almost too adorable to bear.

• Like 4

I think this was the funniest Two Charted yet, just because of the semi-delirium of both H & K. I'm also all for Kulap picking up the baton from Karl Pilkington on the other-people's-bucket-lists thing.

Happy Birthday Kulap!! 1980 babies are the best babies B)

• Like 1

One of my favs - almost an hour long, summer excitement, and lots of Howard

Can't wait for that summah album to drop and Kulap don't be afraid to keep seeking and keep sharing. Not only is it funny, it's genuinely encouraging.

• Like 2

I can't decide whether "daffy" or "loopy" best describes the way Howard's brain works.

Naming contest - how about we call it "Eye-Wrench One"?

It's been way too long since I told you I love you Who Charted?.

I love you Who Charted?.

• Like 1

Kulap, I love ya, but the "what I did this week" charts have got to go. not simply because they're not interesting, but because the majority of us are regular, hard workin' types, who don't have the luxuries of (the assumed majority of) the Earwolf personnel. we listen to you guys every week because we want to be entertained, but when we have to wait through 20 minutes of concerts and day spas it serves only as a reminder of the divide between the privileged and the working class.

I still like the idea of personal charts each week, but I feel like I'd have more fun listening if you were to talk about some of your favorite albums, movies, etc. something the listeners can relate to.

all that being said, I've been a fan since episode 1 and i can safely say Who Charted is one of (if not my #1) favourite podcasts. and I'll keep on supporting by buying the live eps whenever they come out.

one last thing... your chart theme is better, there's no denying that beat.

I like hearing about concerts and day spas because while those things aren't cheap, they're not as prohibitively wealth-requiring as, say, Carribbean cruises. It's like, "hey, yeah, if I get like, just *kinda* successful I can live like that."

• Like 1