🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 159 — Apicklelypse

Great read of the catchphrase this week, guys. Also, I hope Chief Queef(sp?) will make a return at some point.

• Like 1

Loved the amount of "NOPE!" going on in this episode.

Does Jeffrey Tambor know he is the opposite of Jason Mantzoukias?

And the phrase "Don't be a Gillian" is sure to befuddle my non-CBB friends, but I plan to use it nevertheless.

And suspiciously close to "Britta-ing" something. Poor Gillian Jacobs.

• Like 3

Is it me or are Jason and Alison perfect for each other

I agree Edward. I am amazed but the two of them together have become my favorite new team on CBB. I think Jason may now be my favorite part of Earwolf, in any context.

• Like 2

I greatly enjoyed this episode. However, the Saul Goodman segment was kind of odd. I love Bob Odenkirk and I love Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad, but it didn't sound like B.O. doing S.G. on this episode. He wasn't quite animated enough or something. It sounded more like a Robert Evans impression.

Still a great episode. It just threw me off a bit.

Chief Queef would be a great addition to Trice-E and Gillsy's upcoming, dramatic sci-fi procedural.

• Like 2

I liked Alison's quiet "In a world without pickles, the pickle-legged man is king", which neither Scott nor Jason seem to have noticed.

Edit: I would also like to add that, despite its detractors, the WARS WITH FRIENDS saga is the most riveting CBB event since Eyemergency.

• Like 2

#InTheStateOfAlbuquerque (TJ Miller fans laugh here)

• Like 1

Alison: And I would like to ask you what you're doing after this.

Jason: Just eating pussy, I think.

Alison: So cool... we'll just...

Jason: You wanna go find a girl?

Hilarious. I was Rizzoling in the Isles

• Like 5

Hot Caulkerman is so good as Chief Queef. I hope he comes back to the show as I'd like to know more about his back story. Was did he do before becoming Chief? Was he in the Navy? Did he rise up the ranks to Rear Admiral or Commander? Or was he a humble Petty Officer or even...a Seaman?

We want answers!

• Like 1

I love Earwolf. Great episode, I just have to ask, what happened to the sound quality? It used to be top-notch now it is crispy and hard to listen to with headphones. Don't take it the wrong way, just a little constructive criticism. I will still listen and support all my fav shows but please bring up the sq a bit!

Haven't noticed that at all, the bit rate has been 48 kbps for a while. It used to be higher sometimes when the show was on Indie 103.1. But that was a long time ago. It might be an issue on your end.

• Like 1

55:59 - Jason, "Really? Hang on, I'm coming out of character because you just decided to call yourself the chief queef."

• Like 1

as a haphazard listener of probably 120 episodes, it still tickles me to death to hear the Would You Rather song, knowing 1st-timers probably aren't aware of its girth.

Sign in to follow this