🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 77 — Plant-Based Dick

Guten tag, Earwolf fans! If you're like us, you find Pete Holmes yelling to be infinitely hilarious, and in this episode of Who Charted you can hear him do it in numerous accents. Nazis, Asian women, Jerry Seinfeld... they're all here to discuss the Billboard Tastemakers Album chart and to coax eggs from Hermes the Chart Goose. Just make sure yo mama doesn't tune in with you!

Oho no. Oh no no no. I'm not ready for this. NO ONE is ready for this. Kulap AND Pete... TOGETHER?!?!

Batten down the Professor's hatch!

Tell the Apple Sisters to duck and cover!

Close the border gates to Sklarbro Country!

Someone get Bob Ducca on the line!

Oh, the improv4humanity!

Whisk Scott & Reggie onto Earwolf One!

Quickly now, before this assuredly chartocalyptic GIGGLE FIT consumes us all!

The Wolf DEAD! THE WOLF DEA-- *kssssshhhhhhhhhhhh*

-end transmission-

• Like 3

Yay, Pete on another Earwolf show!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, oh Pete is such a bulldozer of joy i'm smiling from the very middle of myself.

Quickly, Opeth and Porcupine tree have been around for a combined total of like 45 years now, and they've worked extensively with each other's bands (steven wilson from P.T. produced some of Opeth's albums)

Howie might be the only one among the three chartists on the show today to get down with metal, so check Opeth out for sure. Just saw them in Chicago recently, fucking thrilling, and I still think they're the best metal band around.

A rather evil song, 'The Grand Conjuration'

I imagine ku ku and her shaman chasing out Steve Agee apparitions to this

• Like 2

Pete Holmes is so enjoyable he can make Nazism hilarious!

• Like 1

Pete's Seinfeld was RIGHT on the precipice of turning into Adomian's Giamatti for a while there. That was almost TERRIFYING

• Like 2

guys.. haha. guys..

i want to stand up for Opeth and Porcupine Tree, but i can't stop laughing. hahah.

fuckin so funny, this episode. this is like the best episode ever. fucking Pete, hoooooly crap. the energy he brings outta H and K is amazing. i can't listen to this one in public.

Pete's Brody Stevens impression makes me want another Brody Episode.

In fact, I want an episode where Brody and Pete's impression of Brody were in the same episode talking to each other.

And Lee, because why not?

Pete is one of those guys who really grew on me. Now I can't get enough. And by "can't get enough" I mean that I cannot stop rubbing dead birds on my nethers.

• Like 2

FWIW, Polynesians are Caucasian, as much as this means anything (the darkest-complected Sri Lankans are Caucasians, too). Hence the pale loonies always resorting to "Aryan" and such for their determination of Master Races.

Rotten Tomatoes takes into account the assessments of That Guy in the bar whose WordPress blog is all about who Really Should be Caucasian, but also reviews films. Why people give it any credence, dunno...but, then, I'm clearly out of step...even if a friendly acquaintance of mine wasn't the survivor of what the court defined as a sexual assault misdemeanor peformed by Anthony Kiedis (and his lawyers hadn't wasted my time at work one day interviewing me to see if they wanted me testifying), I've always found the RHCP a buncha whiny bores. No Operation Ivy, etc., they.

• Like 1

Hey Pete, thanks for giving my band Traffic Cone Mirage, a shoutout!

More importantly, I really enjoyed the insightful dialogue during the last few minutes of this episode.

• Like 1

I love comedians doing impressions of other comedians!

• Like 1

I may have peed a wee bit when pete did a bobcat impression haha holy shit this was amazing i needed a dose of laughter thank you!

Oh I just love Pete's laugh, and having it interrupt the opening started this episode off just right.

this feels like an appropriate place for me to repost this picture of me and Pete Holmes and my WC? tshirt

124xbgy.jpg

• Like 5

Hey Pete, tell that baby to fuck off next time you see him!

Pete's Seinfeld sounds like Adomian's Giamati

Pete EMMER-EFFING Holmes!

This is my second listen of this episode and I'm in stitches. My sides hurt, sitting here at my desk at work. His laughter is so infectious, this podcast and all others Pete does should be put in the Earwolf Hall of Fame; he brings me such joy.

Keet Dogs and Goose Vagina.... surprisingly was on last night's menu at Animal for dinner.

- R

PS- I think there should be a little Kremer Kwiz jingle for all of Wie Wie's quizes; not a full-on theme like a little jingle bumper music.

• Like 1

Pete Holmes' voice during the Nora Jones Yo Mamma segment sounds like Jason Sudeikis having a stroke.

Although I enjoyed this episode a bunch, I would probably have a seizure if I had to sit in a room with Pete Holmes.

Sign in to follow this