🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
knobtwiddler

CBB 1st episode online. Date? Time?

Didn't Scott drop the news that episode 1 is being shown Thursday may 24 online? ANyone know what time/websites? It would be the best thing in the world if it popped up at midnight tonight!

Yup, tomorrow! You can find it on ifc.com OR by "liking" CBB on IFC on Facebook. But, because I like you guys, I'll come and post it over here!

• Like 1

Yup, tomorrow! You can find it on ifc.com OR by "liking" CBB on IFC on Facebook. But, because I like you guys, I'll come and post it over here!

Aww, heck. Even though I hate liking things on Facebook, I'll do it for CBB.

Amazing.

Loved everything about it, especially the end credits. RIP Wolfman Reggie.

I'm afraid to admit that I wasn't 100% convinced by the initial trailer but, after watching the Amy Poehler episode, I have to admit that you got me. GOD DAMMIT, Aukerman...you got me! Another notch on your Season Pass belt.

Always on Fridays, Comedy Bang Bang. Never on Thursdays, Comedy Bang Bang.

I have to admit, when I pressed that 'On Demand' button on my remote, on early Saturday morning (1:30am), went to 'T.V. Series' and scrolled to find "Comedy Bang Bang' I literally squealed in delight. It was an audible sound. I was never a fan of IFC until this came along. Now I am so glad that channel is a part of my newly expanded lineup.

The staring bit between Mr. Aukerman and Mrs. Poehler was my favorite part, especially that sideways stare he gave her.

I do not get how you two can keep a straight face with so much comedy around.

I was happy when it was noted how bizarre that 'pregnant with an adult man' thing was. Bizarre awesome. Although, how he was able to get a kid out of that brings some unique semi-lesbianic scenarios to mind. Remind me to never wish I was never born in case 'God' takes it literally.

Thank you for all of your hard work. Because of this podcast, and this new T.V. show, I have a new appreciation for comedy.

Sign in to follow this