🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 28 — My Hometown Sux

Bob Dassie, Rich Talarico, and Craig Cackowski make up the philosophically influential improv troupe Dasariski and they are here on improv4humans to reveal some of the secrets in their attics. As improvisers, they are just and fair and will definitely make whatever Top 10 lists you're working on. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Storeand follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Having bees in your house is so not hilarious like in this episode.

At my old house we had a bee colony in the front wall of the living room. No exterminators would touch them, our only choice was to have the bees "relocated" which would include completely dismantling my living room wall to get them out. My landlord said fuck no. So, we all had to sleep with cans of hairspray next to our beds to freeze the bee wings so they could be quickly scooped up and flushed. Because did you know if you squish a bee they release some kind of danger pheromone that makes 50 bees show up all at once? We learned that the very very hard way.

Wonderful episode! Love this show

What's the title of the Bobby Mathews/Dragoon song that starts this episode? I tried to find it on their soundcloud and myspace, but had no luck.

• Like 2

Damn, voting is closed. Mike Brown, you win this time.

Aww, bummer. I was really hoping we could all swoop in and take it to dumb ol' Mike Brown.

• Like 1

These Dasarinski dudes are really funny! Hadn't heard of them before! I wish them great success in their respective hometowns! And elsewhere!!!!

SWISS KNIFE! haha such a good ep like always i love when besser does german.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this