🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 160 — Slow Dance Boner

This week we dive into the personal lives of comedy power couple Sarah Silverman and Kyle Dunnigan. A new game, Shorts or Jeans, is played, and we're visited by two strange guests. Check out the Comedy Bang Bang on IFC website to watch a full episode of the show!

These were my answers before Kyle and Sarah answered:

1.Shorts

2.Shorts-I pictured khaki duckheads

3.Jeans

4.Jeans

Not too bad.

Excellent episode. I was certain that Kyle and Sarah were dating long before the Sexual Attraction episode of PB. Regardless they are great for each other. It makes total sense for them to be together.

I read NBC did not pick up the Sarah Silverman pilot Susan 313. :( F*CK NBC

I'm SO happy DeLaRue made an appearance!!!! Best character ever! Next to Craig of course.

I had never heard of Songify either. Don't feel bad, Scott.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIG!!!!!!

• Like 1

So Sarah's got herself yet-another-new bloke :rolleyes: ..... LOL..... It's the quick or the dead :P

i guess scott's not as cool as I thought he was..haha great ep love sarah and kyle... I feel like either DeLaRue or craig should be on bang bang more often..cough...

It's been a long time since I did a spit take listening to CBB, but the 'everybody needs some time away....BONER' comment sent a spray of AMP all over the wall of my office. Kyle has quickly become one of my favorite entertainers in the world.

How! How could you have Kyle Dunnigan on and not wring a few riddles out of him? At least we got a little "How You Weigh?" action.

Can't wait for the TV show! Having only heard Andy Daly thus far, I am wondering how much physicality he puts into his characters, and how the experience will change with a visual component. Gotta get out to UCB one of these days...

DeLaRue is awesome. "They do usually yell out the names of meat products, but I'm pretty sure these guys said Hey Bub" nearly killed me! Awesome! Also looking forward to the show.

• Like 1

I'm not sure which term I like best "Big Naturals" or "Set of Kulaps"

Comedy Bang Bang episode 2 has lived up to my expectations. From that episode I must say this might be the best comedic show on television currently (starting june 8th). I believe congraduations are in order.

• Like 1

I was just wondering when Kyle Dunnigan would be on CBB, and what do you know, here he is! Great episode.

Also... did Sarah and Kyle get together after doing the episode titled Sexual Attraction? That seems... too perfect.

Any man of Sarah's is a lucky fuck! I loved the glimpse of their personal life, with the butt talk! Butt talk is always funny...

Wow how different (read "weird") is Kyle? That guy needs two hours with Marc Maron... or Bob Ducca.

I really hope we hear more from craig in the future awesome job kyle friggin hilarious.

Does anyone know where Kyle's Bill Mahr impression came from? As in, is it based on some specific Bill Mahr bit or an impression Kyle pulls out a lot? Cos that was way too good to be a one off thing and I wanna hear more of it if there is any.

Does anyone know where Kyle's Bill Mahr impression came from? As in, is it based on some specific Bill Mahr bit or an impression Kyle pulls out a lot? Cos that was way too good to be a one off thing and I wanna hear more of it if there is any.

He does it a lot on Professor Blastoff! You should listen to it!

Sign in to follow this