🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 54 — Que Sera, Sera

We predict that the future includes you listening to this episode of Professor Blastoff! Your future includes a rousing round of sound effects, a visit into the pasts of the Blastoff crew, and a breaking of four, five, even six walls. Lastly, our psychic superpowers say that you'll pick up a Professor Blastoff poster and t-shirt. Spooky, isn't it?!

well, Ive written extensively on this podcast forum..kyle yelling about his calves made me tear with laughter great ep! good one

"you got anywere to poop?" is exactly what I imagine Elvis would say once he is found.

Did anyone else want to hear Tig sing more, but seriously? Her voice was almost haunting. Then Elvis found a peanut.

Guys, this was a great episode, but I thought "Cronk" was a REALLY inaccurate depiction of a caveman. Not trying to be overly critical, just trying to help the show be more scientific (maybe ask Nick Kroll for help?)

• Like 1

The hatch is back! Lately my brain has been seeing you guys in a studio rather than the hatch with all of those bubbly beakers. The more description and discussion of the hatch the better, I miss the days where every episode started off with the semi-forced hatch talk.

With my next paycheck I'll be picking up a shirt for sure.

Great episode as always, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

My car broke down in the middle of listening to this episode. I don't know if I can get over the psychological distress and finish it.

Michael Winslow could solve all of their hatch sound effects needs. Give him a a ring-a-ding. I never noticed how incredible Tig's singing voice was. And I'm not just saying that. Very impressive. :)

• Like 1

i LOVED THIS EPISODE! There was so much love in the hatch and so much foolishness and fun. This is the number one reason that Professor Blastoff is my favorite podcast. I enjoy the science/philosophy/esoterica episodes, but it is the closeness of the three (now four, since Aaron has stepped up) friends that I love. I wish I could be in the hatch and jam and riff with them (as if I could keep up). They are all unique comic voices who just draw you in and pummel you with weird ideas, call backs, voices, improv and silliness. Did I say I wish I could be one of them yet? Oh, yeah, I did.

I am so glad to hear Tig sounding so great (I love her singing voice.) and her new project sounds like it is going to be super! Kyle and David just tore it up with funny voices and ideas and songs. And Aaron's time machine may become a staple of the show!

Swamp Rock! References to MOTHER! This one had it all!

Well, that's been comment!

Definitely going to need a sound clip of swamp rock Taylor Dayne

I haven't been able to stop thinking about the flying google cars since I listened to this...

Cars stall out like, all the time. And computers crash and freeze like, all the time. I feel like this would ultimately lead to cars constantly falling out of the sky and landing on houses and people.

I'm terrified of flying robot cars.

Can you guys wee-didley-do to outer space? I think I'm stuck in the jai-guru-deva-om region and in need of rescuing. Thanks

Sign in to follow this