🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 122 — Blastula!

Emily Gordon is maybe our most educational guest yet. She teaches us how to tame out-of-control boys, the ins and outs of industrial music, the history of Steampunk, and the filmography of Edie McClurg. Where do babies come from? Find out on on today's episode! Enjoy!

Emily was adorable in this episode! I even went back after the episode to see if she gave Garden State a proper "lame", and yes, yes she did.

Al was sam's sidekick. Ziggy was the computer that Al always referred to. Sorry, had to mention that......listening on......

As soon as she said "It's not that I don't like Honda, I just don't like the word" I immeadiately thought "My answer would be I thought we were talking about E.Honda from Street Fighter."

AND THEN SHE USED THAT JOKE A SECOND LATER! So weird when that happens with podcasts.

WOW sponsored by Pepsi! Hello big leagues!!!

Emily is so lovely!! I had the pleasure of meeting her last year in Austin. My brother was practically drooling on her shoes, I think he's madly in love with her. He was very excited that she'd held my camera while taking a picture of us with Kumail.

Elizabeth was cracking me up this episode, and you're not a fucking idiot! You're the most adorable thing ever!

Dude, its not like there's a tiny little baby hanging out in the sperm. Two sex cells fuse into one cell and then that divides into 4 then 8 then 16 then 32.

If it was the "tiny little mans" theory then there would be any girls born and no one would inherit anything from their mother

Listened to the ep in my apartment where I repeatedly said out loud to no one, "Mrs. Poole. They're talking about Edie McClurg playing Mrs. Poole on Hogan Family. I know this thing and am only slighly dismayed." Also, she was in the original cast (all Groundlings) of The Pee Wee Herman Show as Hermit Hattie. It is goofy digressions such as these that endear Totally Laime! to me.

Great job getting Emily Gordon as a guest. She's a sparkling conversationalist. Shout out to former mental health workers!

Sign in to follow this