🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 55 — Music Vol 1

As the great Madonna once sang, "Music makes the people come together." That is certainly the case this week as improvisational musical comedian Reggie Watts travels into the hatch to test his vocal range, and test his friendships with the Blastoff crew. There is some sweet jamming, a teaser of Kyle and Reggie's new cover album, and of course, the flute part! Plus, the forgotten tale of civil rights leader Huba Tubeman. Now do your scales so you'll be warmed up!

Holy GOD, I think I threw my back out laughing SO HARD at that whole "Locker Room" bit. :lol: ..............please send help.

Closer to Fine is my FAVORITE Indigo Girls song.

I'm sensing David has had it with Kyle's shenanigans. haha

I hope to see Ol' Twinkle Toes playing the guitar before I die.

Oh yeah and no that was not David Suntsberger who created that butternugget55 tweet.

David Huntsberger if you're reading this I want you to know that you are not alone about the Beatles. I feel the same way. However, I am saddened that you have never heard of Jon Brion. Whaaat? The man is bad. "Knock Yourself Out", "You Can Still Ruin My Day" great songs...among others.

"Guys, I feel like--" -David.

poor guy. :(

HughbaTubemen.jpgI learned so much about music from this episode!
  • Like 7

I love Kyle's Bill Maher impression. Please keep it coming.

• Like 3

My ringtone in college was Andy and Jim from the Office singing "Closer to Fine" (Tuuna?! Are you kidding me?!) and now anyone singing it ever makes me laugh.

But this one. Oh this one. It sure was something.

Oh! And Tig said, "Skinny Puppy you kiddin' me?" and it was AMAZING

I want an episode about 'getting along' that will feature Kyle and David in a nice, one-on-one situation where they hash out all their problems.

• Like 1

Could have sworn it's supposed to be:

Every

Good

Boy

Deserves

Fudge

After reading Aaron's PB Afterthoughts blog about musical therapy and how it can trigger good and/or bad memories. That clip about the elderly man in the nursing home came to mind. Surely, everyone has seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ

It's pretty viral.

Thought it was great.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I would watch the Comedy Bang Bang premiere and donate to Earwolf, but we didn't get the shipments til two weeks later.... :unsure:

• Like 1

Can't believe there was no "swamp rock" talk featured in this episode. Stay tuned for Music Vol 2...I guess

Could have sworn it's supposed to be:

Every

Good

Boy

Deserves

Fudge

Yeah. And its not the strings on a guitar. Its the notes on the lines of a staff. Bottom to top.

Yeah. And its not the strings on a guitar. Its the notes on the lines of a staff. Bottom to top.

Enemic

Assholes

Develop

Grey

Brown

Eliminations

is the guitar.

duh.

Sign in to follow this