🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 56 — Twins

Randy and Jason Sklar join the crew to talk twins. Growing up with a twin means playing catch, sharing stories, and dueling Johnny Carson impersonations. This week's show is also rife with MacGyver poops, moose knuckles, and hiccups.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Sir. Huntsberger. I am now haunting my computer because I died of laughter. You all have V.I.P. seats to my funeral.

• Like 1

Guys. And Girl.

Don't ever think you have to change who you are and what you do on your show just because TAL listeners are now tuning in.

Long live the hatch and moose knuckles.

The Sklars are great examples of humanity, no matter what their genetic materials are or how they fit into the nature vs. nurture debate.

Pertaining to Mr. Huntsberger's beach defecation embarrassment, I would never think to judge. Although I have never experience an analogous anal egress, there have been times when even the most disgusting of public facilities have been greeted by my bowls as unadulterated miracles. Also, I'm pretty sure being in such a state, seeing a restroom, and finding it locked is far more unsatisfying that having to sneeze and then not sneezing... though that is pretty disappointing too.

Two great flavors that taste great together! Sklars and PB! They go together like poop and the beach.

I'm 15 minutes into the episode and my cheeks are cramping!

• Like 1

Im not sure why david was against telling his story it was hysterical! and he usually comes off as the adult one usually ignoring the ridicule plus it wasnt half as bad/disgusting as I thought it would be he did it pretty flawlessly and just walked away like a champ! ahaha love the sklars! great ep

IF YOUR CAT HAS A HAT YOU MADE

hands down the best episode thus far. Unfortunately David, the twins that ran track that you referred to were not from Leonard part 6 with Bill Cosby, it was Moving with Richard Pryor.

Wow, I had about a ten-year stretch of not having more than two hiccups myself. I broke it about two years ago.

I LOVED the bit about "you might be knitting" Everyone just kept the lines rolling and by the end of it I was just dying. You could certainly tell that the Sklars and the hatch crew were friends/peers that knew each other and could riff really well.

• Like 4

I think I prefer the DBS explanation of what superfecundation is:

I was singing this to myself the whole time they were discussing it

SU-PAH-FEEcundation!

• Like 2

You have to love an Earwolf crossover that accidently nearly crosses over with another Earwolf show (WC).

I actually felt slightly bad for Wie-Wie when nobody knew what superfecundation meant.

Great episode, loved the mix of meaningful on-topic discussion and grade-A riffing.

Seriously though, this episode might have turned me around on the Sklars. I have always absolutely hated everything they did with ESPN (found Cheap Seats lame and their Sportscenter segments tended to have really lazy jokes, plus the catch phrase "FOKES!!!" made me physically cringe every time) but they were really hilarious and quick here, and had me cracking up with the knitting material. I guess I'll have to dive into the Sklarbro archives.

• Like 1

Seriously though, this episode might have turned me around on the Sklars. I have always absolutely hated everything they did with ESPN (found Cheap Seats lame and their Sportscenter segments tended to have really lazy jokes, plus the catch phrase "FOKES!!!" made me physically cringe every time) but they were really hilarious and quick here, and had me cracking up with the knitting material. I guess I'll have to dive into the Sklarbro archives.

Try the new show they are doing, SKLARBRO COUNTY. It is such a good jumping on poing. Only 3 episodes so far and this week's was amazing.

Finally, an episode I enjoyed more than the one I was on! I actually had an email of mine read on Sklarbro Country, so I feel linked to all concerned. (#boastfulbrag)

Never have five comedians meshed so well and riffed so successfully as in this episode. The Dueling Carsons and Dueling Foxworthys were so funny it hurt! And yes, I loved David's beach poop confession.

I have met the Sklars at a live show in NYC and they are every bit as nice as they seem. Even though I have listened to every episode of their podcast and most of their appearances elsewhere, I learned new things about them in this episode.

I hope that everyone who reads this gives Sklarbro Country (and County) a listen and give United Stats of America a viewing. These guys are two unique comic voices and I would love to see them hit big just I would Tig, Kyle and David.

Of all the times I have wished I was down in the hatch, today tops them all. I also note how gracefully Aaron hung back, not an easy thing to do.

Four stars. Full marks. The funniest comedy podcast I can remember.

Well, that's been comment.

• Like 2

Tray Songz.

Yeah, I noticed what Kyle did there too.

When it seemed for a second that David wasn't going to tell the embarassing story that Tig teased I almost wrote a letter to my congressmen. I don't think the world could have handled the case of blue balls that we would have contracted if David didn't come through by giving us the ill full release with that poop story.

Sign in to follow this