🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 56 — Twins

Apologies in advance if this is gross...

It was quickly brushed over in David's story that there was no clean up when he returned home, and it reminded me of this book I had when I was a kid that was like, "100 crazy science questions and answers!" and there was one question about why dogs don't have to use toilet paper and the book explained that the toilet is a very unnatural position for...elimination and if everyone was just squatting on the ground there wouldn't be a need for wiping.

Interesting facts!!

....great episode. Love y'all.

• Like 2

What an amazing episode. I might be biased as I blame the Sklars for starting me on this neverending podcast wormhole that began around 2 years ago after hearing them on Jim Rome. I agree with the sentiment, this may be the best Blastoff yet....and there wasn't even a crazy Kyle story or swamp rock!

I only usually make comments when I have an actual physical reaction to a show. I literally remember hurting from laughing so hard no less than 3 times. I also remember (this is a first ever for me) actually CLAPPING when David finally agreed to look away from the light and let the "Huntsberger" just happen.

David your story is already helping your listeners out! This morning I was all geared up to go for a run but, with this episode fresh in my mind I decided I might have a better time if I .... dropped some things off before I left.

Your cautionary tale saved me from the David dilemma and kept me from needing to lay a Huntsberger! Thanks buddy!

Just listening to this episode for the first time, and just want to say it makes me so happy that these guys know about drinking water upside down to get rid of hiccups! It's the best method, and a lot of people still think it's the strangest thing.

Sign in to follow this