🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CarolineEAnd

Episode 80 - Proop Doggy Dog

We’ve got comedian and Smartest Man in the World Greg Proops on the show this week to discuss coke parties, celebrity bikini bods, and, of course, the charts. Find out Billboard’s Top Summer Songs, the Top Domestic Grossing R-Rated Flicks, and listen to Greg play a round of Chart Darts.

Greg Proops is a fucking genius. HOW DOES HE KNOW EVERYTHING?!?

I would pay twice the money to hang out with him than to see his set. No offense to his jokes (he is hilarious), but he is incredibly interesting in common conversation. This one could have gone on all day and I would have kept listening through the same pepsi ads.

Another great episode guys, I work in a lab and you fill all of my downtime with silly summah stuffs. Thank you.

• Like 1

The only version of Wipeout! I enjoy was performed by Ska Talkerman in episode 148 of Comedy Bang Bang. Best surf song of all time. Beachfront PROPERTY!

• Like 8

Most excellent. The Fortress of Proopitude was at the top of my WC? guest wish-list. Michael Ian Black and Patton are right behind him.

Great Who Charted! Proops is just fascinating to listen to.

Thanks. Please do keep us informed of all the podcasts you've not listened to.

• Like 3

When Proops is going on and on about something I can't help but think that his internal dialogue sounds like, "Just don't stop talking Proops. If no one can get a word in edgewise, then maybe they won't be able to draw attention to the fact that my name sounds like 'Poops'."

• Like 1

Took Howards Summah advice, said 'yes' to more stuff and now I am having a Summah! Thanks Howie!

I love Proops. I think he is one of the most versatile comedians alive. For some reason, though, the music and movies chart seemed a bit distant and perfunctory. It took me a few days to get through. But then...Whoa! This very well may be the best Chart Darts (parlor game) ever. In fact, I'm sure it is. All three of you continue to amaze and delight.

Hesitant to listen to this. Proops' valley guy accent gets to me...

When Proops is going on and on about something I can't help but think that his internal dialogue sounds like, "Just don't stop talking Proops. If no one can get a word in edgewise, then maybe they won't be able to draw attention to the fact that my name sounds like 'Poops'."

Sheeeeeeeeeyit do you both have a lot to learn. Jitbags.

Ok, maybe that was harsh, but i don't think I'm typing anything that Matt Besser wouldn't say. That guy is unhinged.

Sign in to follow this