🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 80.5 — 6/15/2012 TWO CHARTED 19

Shhh. Can you keep a secret? A SUMMAH secret? We'll find out if Howard can keep his, despite Kulap's attempts at figuring it out. The two are still jamming to Call Me Maybe and discussing Ichabod Crane, roller coasters, and squids. Listen to Kulap's chart to see what songs she's currently listening to, and Howard's covering new happenings this summah.

I need to ride a giant squid carcass this summer maybe some ink will squinge out either way lookin forward to it haha

CRJ got "Call Me Maybe" because she wrote it! And good for her. I respect artists who write their own stuff so much more than singers who don't do anything but show up at the studio and belt out whatever the producer has waiting for them.

• Like 1

Maximum Howard!

it appears his new woman is making him extra hilarious.

"Trouble on Planet Ouch!"

One of the greatest episodes ever. Howard trying to bring a somber note via Jimmy Buffett... Whatever was happening during this episode needs to be bottled.

Just curious: HOW DOOOO, er HOW MUUUUCH would one have to donate to WC in order to pre-empt the Pepsi Max ad spot for one episode? F that commercial straight in the ear hole.

Also, I LOVE Lee as a carcass eating shark.

Paul Revere flourished before Washington Irving (guess why he got that first name) published "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"...but Irving published well before Longfellow published his poem, "Paul Revere's RIde," which overstated Revere's importance as a deliverer of the news...

I like this, from Irving's article in Wikipedia:

"He made his literary debut in 1802 with a series of observational letters to the Morning Chronicle, written under the pseudonym Jonathan Oldstyle."

Irving was OG (original ghostface)...not the first horror-fiction writer in the US, but the first one still widely read.

Thanks guys, I've been going through a lot of chaos in my life but this show is always a bright spot in my week. It's like a little pin of sunshine keeping the week from floating by.

Kulap mentioning the mental illness happy hour on one of the first two charted's really wound up putting me down a better path.

I know it must suck to integrate the new ads, but it's worth it if it keeps shows like this on the air. It really means a lot to us.

• Like 1

Wait. HOW DOES Wie Wie love Summah, but not like Summah Rollah Coastahs? Nothing says Summah like hangin with bros and chicks at the amusement park. I'm crushed.

Hey KuKu and WieWie,

Just wanted to drop a note and say Who Charted has been in my own personal heavy rotation for a few weeks now-y'all are getting better and better! Wie's so fast and funny, and Kulap's got the most bubbly on-air personality with deep knowledge her damn self. Wow, stay awesome...

Jamey

Austin, TX

PS-Howard, I can't get the themes out of my head(chart ex-clusive!)

hey Rich, i love your wee wee chart mash with We Care a Lot.

Thx, too bad, Howie don't read these forums.... LOL (ie. it'll never see the light of day)

Sign in to follow this