🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 99 — Tick Tack Cho

Fans of Mystery Science Theater 3000 are in for a big treat! This week on the calming shores we have MST3K veterans Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett talking puppets, Woody Allen impersonations, and Drive-By Elmos. And Bruce Jenner is back and on FIRE! Anyone with two eyes and a slit is sure to enjoy. Just be sure to avoid the nursing home cat of death!

Ha. I read the episode title, the "Tick Tack" part, and I saw the two old guys with graying beards and said to myself, "Awesome, they got Tick and Tack the Car Talk Brothers!"

But no, it's really much more awesome. 2/3 of the MST3K crew!

Ha. I read the episode title, the "Tick Tack" part, and I saw the two old guys with graying beards and said to myself, "Awesome, they got Tick and Tack the Car Talk Brothers!"

Wait, those guys are named "Tick and Tack?" I always thought that it was "Click and Clack." Now I am genuinely perplexed.

But then, this line of inquiry could hardly be more of a inconsequential tangent, and for that I apologize.

Good day.

• Like 1

I would listen to this podcast, but you guys never talk about hockey.

The Kings just won the Stanley Cup in dominating fashion, and all you could muster was a joke that there are only 11 fans?

Holy shit, Kevin and Bill?!

I'm a huge MST3K fan. I'd wake up early on Saturday mornings in the late 90s to catch reruns. Without a doubt one of the greatest comedy shows of all time. I'm so glad the two factions of MST3K are still riffing and putting things out.

Great episode.

Holy sh*t. Freaking Bruce Jenner. His near fourth wall break down of their overexposure had me in stiches.

I about shit my pants when I saw who the guests were this week. Thank you for this!

Was without internet for two weeks, and had a Sklarathon yesterday to catch up on the goings on in the Country (And County) over the last couple weeks.

And what better way to cap it off with guys that I've been a fan of for years. I think it's safe to say if it wasn't for MST3K, I wouldn't have found my way to Cheap Seats and the Sklars.

• Like 1

Hot dang, finally got some Mystery Science Theater alums into the Wolf's Den! I highly recommend Kevin Murphy's book "A Year at the Movies" as a really good comedic travelogue.

I hope more MST people find their ways into EW shows. I also love the idea of the Sklars riffing on bad sports movies with the gang, as there are undoubtedly endless opportunities. Just about any movie purporting to be a sports comedy is dreck, with very few exceptions.

So good to hear Kevin and Bill. I wanted this episode to go on longer and would love to have them return. Maybe Mike could get some time off from the cheese curd factory to join them.

I can't make fun of Vickers with ants in his pants. I made the mistake of wearing sandals in Jacksonville, NC, once and those evil insects went after my toes with a vengeance! I managed to quickly brush them off but the pain from those few bites lasted for days. It was a career-ender on par with turftoe.

Sign in to follow this