🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 33 — June Gloom

It's summertime, and The Apple Sisters are battling seasonal allergies, marine layers, and bad moods to bring you their radio show. The mailroom covers favorite summertime activities, and the ladies bring you a special live performance from the Show Girl Breakfast Buffet. To pick up a copy of their new album, 1943, visit TheAppleSisters.com.

What happened to this show? It was great before but now there is the lazy release dates and horrible audio quality clips. Sorry but it's lame girls.

Well I liked the episode and so did my horse. She loves to eat apples with her malt.

I have to agree with Kris up there. I LOOOOVE this show, but the live show stuff is not helping the show one bit. It's poorly recorded and just takes away from this otherwise stellar broadcast. Sorry sisters.

Yeah, the performance may have been good but I honestly couldn't tell what was going on.

I don't mind sporadic releases.... but are there going to be any future episodes? Would love for at least a few to drop every year...

I'm pretty sure when Rebekka was on Totally Laime she said that they weren't doing the podcast anymore, but they were still doing live performances. She was on back in November though so I might be remembering wrong, but I'm almost positive that, that's what she said.

• Like 1